• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, March 22

In summary, the "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 22" event is a virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef. It is open to both consultants and customers, and registration is free. A recording of the event will also be available afterwards for those unable to attend live.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning.......

Happy Birthday to cheffer.....traci...have an awesome day, today..!

Tonight for dinner we are having sausage parmasian heros.....leftover sausage from Sunday!! Also salad...!

Have a great day everyone!

Sweet & Sour Ham Meatballs for us! With roasted asparagus and fresh hollandaise sauce.

Smoky BBQ Beef served on flour tortillas. Cooking in the crock pot now...

I think we're going out for some quick burgers tonight...shopping to do!

pad thai from new SB, awesome!

BRINNER! Whole wheat blend pancakes (AWESOME...Aunt Jemina), turkey sausage (also awesome!), regular bacon, & eggs...YUM!

I made the Parm Encrusted Chicken and Risotto from the Dinner - Done I recipes. Very good!

I'm late to this but since I'm not really cooking much tonight (half the family won't be here), I'll post for what I made last night-Tex Mex Chicken Skillet...

What is the "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 22" event?

The "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 22" event is a virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef. It will showcase new recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

Who can attend the "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 22" event?

Anyone can attend the "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 22" event. It is open to both Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

Do I need to purchase anything to attend the "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 22" event?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to attend the "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 22" event. It is free for all attendees.

How do I register for the "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 22" event?

To register for the "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 22" event, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for a registration link.

Will there be a recording of the "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 22" event available?

Yes, a recording of the "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 22" event will be available on the Pampered Chef website after the event for those who are unable to attend live.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara