• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, March 17

In summary, the chef is preparing dinner tonight, but her engagement ring has finally arrived, so she is going to Olive Garden instead. Her husband and son won't eat cabbage, so she'll be serving carrots and potatoes with corned beef, and Brussels sprouts in place of the cabbage. Her grandfather is staying with her tonight.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy St. Patricks Day!!!Happy Birthday to cheffer...Meredith.ward....have a wonderful day, today!!!Tonight for dinner I am making....corned beef and cabbage with red potatoes, carrots and celery...trying it in the crock pot...wish me luck!!!have an enchanted day, everyone!!:chef:

I was going to make dinner tonight..but the Jeweler called yesterday..my engagement ring is finally in..so we will be going to pick that up. So we are going to go to Olive Garden for dinner.

Corned Beef here too! I was going to do it in the DCB in the oven, but now the weather report is saying 65 degrees today - so I think I'll crockpot it.

DH and DS both say they don't like cabbage, so I'm doing carrots and potatoes in the crockpot with the Corned Beef, and roasted Brussel Sprouts in place of the cabbage.

DH put some corned beef in the crockpot this morning. Not sure what we'll be doing for sides, I don't think he put the potatoes in with it...

Apparently I am a little slow. The other day I was at the grocery store and they had corned beef on sale..and there were like 4 people standing around the bin looking at them. I thought oh that must be a good price..LOL..I completely forgot that that is what people eat on St Patty's Day. My family never did that. It was not until I read this thread that I realized that that was the reason.

No corned beef here! No Irish either!

I'm making ranch chicken and garlic/parmesan red potatoes.

chefheidi2003 said:
I was going to make dinner tonight..but the Jeweler called yesterday..my engagement ring is finally in..so we will be going to pick that up. So we are going to go to Olive Garden for dinner.

Oooo....congratulations! Sounds like a nice way to celebrate, too!!:love:

My grandpa is staying with us tonight. I'm making some homemade veggie soup with my grandma's recipe (she passed 4 years ago tomorrow).

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 17"?

"What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 17" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. It takes place every Thursday and features a different recipe each week.

2. How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 17"?

To participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 17," simply join the live event on our Facebook page or watch the recording on our YouTube channel. You can also find the recipe and ingredient list on our website beforehand.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 17"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 17." The recipe and event are provided for free by Pampered Chef.

4. Do I need to have any special kitchen equipment to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 17"?

While we may use some Pampered Chef products during "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 17," you do not need any specific kitchen equipment to participate. However, having basic cooking tools such as a knife, cutting board, and mixing bowls will be helpful.

5. Can I ask questions or get help during "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 17"?

Yes, we encourage you to ask questions and interact with us during "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, March 17." You can leave comments on the live video or pause the recording to ask questions. Our Pampered Chef consultants will be available to help and provide tips throughout the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChipLines
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pamperedbybarbara