• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, March 14

I am all alone this week! My boyfriend is in Reno for a national bowling tournament! Wish I was there with him :)Yep, same here. I'm looking forward to trying the recipe cards. I have a feeling I might have to make a double batch, as my family loves it when I make it. :)
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Pi Day (3.14):blushing:

Happy Birthday to cheffer...Mikesgirl...have a great day, today!! Enjoy!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of roast chicken in large rectangular baker, mashed potatoes or rice, and steamed green beans....haven't posted a lot lately...was sick:yuck: and then DD was sick too...:thumbdown::(...not much energy for cooking....

Have a great day, everyone...6 days until SPRING!!!:sing:

man....I never think that far ahead for dinner! wish I did. :) Not there yet.But tonight's Monday- Cub Scout night....which means probably eating out before meeting.

pamperedbybarbara said:
Tonight for dinner I am thinking of roast chicken in large rectangular baker, mashed potatoes or rice, and steamed green beans:

I am making the exact same thing! Definitely the mashed potatoes, hubby loves them.

Sorry you've been sick. Spring can't get here soon enough in my opinion! I'm ready to open the windows and let all the germs out!

pamperedbybarbara said:
Good Morning...Happy Pi Day (3.14):blushing:

Happy Birthday to cheffer...Mikesgirl...have a great day, today!! Enjoy!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of roast chicken in large rectangular baker, mashed potatoes or rice, and steamed green beans....haven't posted a lot lately...was sick:yuck: and then DD was sick too...:thumbdown::(...not much energy for cooking....

Have a great day, everyone...6 days until SPRING!!!:sing:

Right there with you - we've all been sick too. AND it's so funny, I was thinking I'd roast a chicken for dinner. With roasted cauliflower and steamed green beans.

Chicken Penne Al fresco happening here....my kids LOVE it and I love dinnertime with no complaining, LOL

I roasted a 21 pound turkey this weekend, as I was making dinner for a friend who just had surgery, plus had plenty for us, too. Problem is, I have ALOT leftover still! Open to ideas for tonight's "remake", using cooked turkey!!?? Thanks!! (Oh, and not the cranberry turkey ring, as my family really doesn't care for it!)

Paula R. Lewis said:
I roasted a 21 pound turkey this weekend, as I was making dinner for a friend who just had surgery, plus had plenty for us, too. Problem is, I have ALOT leftover still! Open to ideas for tonight's "remake", using cooked turkey!!?? Thanks!! (Oh, and not the cranberry turkey ring, as my family really doesn't care for it!)

the Turkey tetrazzini recipe is really good. I think its in the dinner recipe cards.

Guess I'll just throw something together tonight...I'm all alone this week! My boyfriend is in Reno for a national bowling tournament! Wish I was there with him :)

We are having steak with bearnaise sauce..and I have finally won the side dish war..well..I have one this time..we will see how it goes next time. We are having Broccoli and Carrots with our steak.

esavvymom said:
the Turkey tetrazzini recipe is really good. I think its in the dinner recipe cards.

Thanks, Bobbi! I will definitely check it out!:thumbup:

1. What types of dishes will be featured on "What's Cookin'.....Monday, March 14"?

The featured dishes for "What's Cookin'.....Monday, March 14" will be a mix of healthy and indulgent options, including a creamy chicken alfredo, a fresh spinach salad, and a decadent chocolate lava cake for dessert.

2. Will there be any vegetarian or vegan options on the menu for "What's Cookin'.....Monday, March 14"?

Yes, there will be a delicious vegetable stir-fry dish as well as a vegan quinoa and black bean chili available for those with dietary restrictions or preferences.

3. Can I purchase the ingredients for "What's Cookin'.....Monday, March 14" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the featured dishes can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Will there be any special deals or discounts offered for "What's Cookin'.....Monday, March 14"?

Yes, Pampered Chef will be offering a buy one, get one 50% off deal on select kitchen tools and gadgets that are featured in the show. Don't miss out on these great savings!

5. Can I watch "What's Cookin'.....Monday, March 14" if I'm not available during the live stream?

Absolutely! The show will be available for on-demand viewing after the live stream, so you can watch and cook along at your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • pamperedbybarbara