• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....friday, February 18

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Friday, February 18" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on Friday, February 18. To participate, you can register on the Pampered Chef website and join the event on the designated date. It is recommended to have Pampered Chef products on hand. There will be exclusive promotions and discounts announced during the event, and you can invite friends and family to join in on the fun.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...TGIF!!!

Happy Birthday to chefer...momoftwins...enjoy your special day!!

Tonight for dinner I think we are grabbing a quick burger out....my DS is going to a Devils/Islanders hockey game, and I am going to meet some girlfriends later for drinks and laughs!! DH said not to cook, we can grab a burger...(his new favorite burger joint)--I said..Sure!!:sing::D

Have a great weekend everyone!!! :love:

Made the BBQ Bacon stuffed Meat Loaf tonight. I am not a meat loaf fan but this was nummy
. IMG_3551.JPG

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I'm looking forward to a day of relaxation and hopefully some delicious cake. Happy birthday to chefer as well!Enjoy your burger dinner and your night out with friends. Sounds like a great way to kick off the weekend. Have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend! :heart:

What is "What's Cookin'.....Friday, February 18?"

"What's Cookin'.....Friday, February 18" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on Friday, February 18. It is an opportunity for customers to learn new recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Friday, February 18?"

To participate in "What's Cookin'.....Friday, February 18," you can register for the event on the Pampered Chef website. Once registered, you will receive a link to join the virtual event on the designated date.

Do I need to have any specific ingredients or products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Friday, February 18?"

No, you do not need any specific ingredients or products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Friday, February 18." However, it is recommended to have some Pampered Chef products on hand to fully enjoy and participate in the event.

Will there be any promotions or discounts during "What's Cookin'.....Friday, February 18?"

Yes, there will be exclusive promotions and discounts available during "What's Cookin'.....Friday, February 18." These promotions will be announced during the event and can be redeemed through the Pampered Chef website.

Can I invite friends and family to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Friday, February 18?"

Yes, you can invite friends and family to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Friday, February 18." Simply share the event registration link with them so they can join in on the fun and learn new recipes with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara