• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start A Newsletter: Must-Haves for Customer Engagement

In summary, starting a newsletter allows for regular communication with customers, which can build a relationship and increase engagement and sales. Essential elements of a successful newsletter include a clear subject line, engaging content, eye-catching visuals, a call to action, and an unsubscribe option. The recommended frequency for sending out newsletters is once a month. To stand out and keep customers engaged, newsletters can be personalized, use creative subject lines, include interactive elements, and offer exclusive deals. Success can be measured through open and click-through rates, website traffic and conversions, customer feedback, and A/B testing.
AnnaPChef
Ok, so I want to start a newsletter to keep my customers informed. What would you say a 'MUST include' is? I know everywhere is different, but did any one thing get you great feedback?

I always include a brief description of the current specials, and a link to the flyers on CC. The flyers are better at including all the info than I am, and then customers have the official versions.

I would say the "must" is just to send something once a month, so everyone remembers you're still in the business. I get emails and phone calls after I send out my monthly email each month b/c of that. I would also be sure to include a link to your website. I prefer sending just a "teaser" in my email of some of the major things happening, and then refer them to my website for recipes, more specials, tool tips, etc. Then while they're there, they can make purchases, email me to book a show, etc. It really works - I get people calling or emailing me to book shows all the time from my email! I think if it's too wordy and long, no one will bother reading it and all your time spent making it will be wasted. Don't "reinvent the wheel". Use the Customer connection on our PWS to send an email out with the monthly specials, and that's it. Any extra time you spend making a newsletter (or making flyers, etc. that PC has already made for us) instead of making calls is wasted, IMO.

Thanks ladies!

1. What is the purpose of starting a newsletter for customer engagement?

Starting a newsletter allows you to regularly communicate with your customers, keeping them informed about new products, promotions, and events. It also helps to build a relationship and trust with your customers, leading to increased engagement and sales.

2. What are the essential elements that should be included in a newsletter?

A successful newsletter should have a clear and attention-grabbing subject line, relevant and engaging content, eye-catching visuals, a call to action, and a prominent unsubscribe option. It should also be mobile-friendly and easy to navigate.

3. How often should I send out a newsletter?

The frequency of sending out a newsletter depends on your business and audience. It is recommended to send out newsletters at least once a month to stay top of mind with your customers, but not too frequently to avoid overwhelming them.

4. How can I make my newsletter stand out and keep my customers engaged?

To make your newsletter stand out, you can personalize the content, use catchy and creative subject lines, include interactive elements such as polls or quizzes, and offer exclusive deals or promotions for your subscribers. It's also crucial to provide valuable and relevant information that your customers will find useful.

5. How can I measure the success of my newsletter?

There are several ways to measure the success of your newsletter, such as tracking open and click-through rates, monitoring website traffic and conversions, and analyzing customer feedback. You can also use A/B testing to see which elements of your newsletter are most effective in engaging your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • momoftwins
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
erink
Replies