• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimizing Your Timetable: Tips for New Consultants | 15 Day Trial Available

In summary, a good timetable for meal prep should allow for 1-2 hours per week, broken down into smaller sessions. It is recommended to plan meals at least a week in advance and properly store them in airtight containers to keep them fresh. Including leftovers in the meal prep timetable can save time and reduce food waste. To make meal prep more efficient, it's important to have a well-organized kitchen and a clear plan, and using multi-functional kitchen tools can also help save time.
DebinNC
I'm a new consultant wanting to use TT. I just signed up for the 15 day trial. Anyway, I was wondering what part of the month to send these out. Do I send out April's TT in March or on April 1st?

Help!

I was once given a tip that Tuesdays are the best day to send a newsletter, because people are likely to have a ton of junk in their mailbox from over the weekend. So I pick the Tuesday closest to the first of the month.

Yeah, I've heard Tuesdays and Thursdays are the best. Fridays people get bombarded w/ over the weekend kind of sales. And Noora explained about Mondays. :)

1. What is a good timetable for meal prep?

A good timetable for meal prep will vary depending on the individual's schedule and cooking preferences. However, a general guideline is to plan for 1-2 hours of meal prep time per week, broken down into smaller sessions throughout the week. This allows for flexibility and prevents feeling overwhelmed by tackling all meal prep at once.

2. How far in advance should I plan my meals?

It's recommended to plan meals at least a week in advance. This allows for time to create a grocery list and purchase necessary ingredients. It also provides flexibility in case any changes need to be made to the meal plan.

3. How can I make sure my meals stay fresh throughout the week?

To keep meals fresh, it's important to properly store them in airtight containers and refrigerate promptly. You can also prep ingredients ahead of time and assemble the meal closer to the time of consumption. Additionally, choosing recipes with ingredients that have longer shelf lives, such as root vegetables, can help prolong the freshness of meals.

4. Should I plan for leftovers in my meal prep timetable?

Including leftovers in your meal prep timetable can be a great way to save time and reduce food waste. Consider cooking larger portions and setting aside leftovers for future meals. This can also be helpful for busy nights when you may not have time to cook.

5. How can I make my meal prep more efficient?

To make meal prep more efficient, it's important to have a well-organized kitchen and a clear plan. This can include prepping ingredients ahead of time, having all necessary tools and equipment easily accessible, and following a schedule or checklist. Using multi-functional kitchen tools, like those from Pampered Chef, can also help save time and streamline the prep process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1234blessed
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ~*Heather*~
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • Sondra Coddington