• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Included in a Free Show/Party?

In summary, a Free Show/Party is an in-home cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. To host a party, simply contact a consultant and schedule a date. The party typically lasts 1-2 hours and includes product demonstrations, new recipes, and the opportunity to earn rewards. There are no costs associated with hosting a party, but purchasing products is optional.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I've read several posts on here about giving away a FREE Show/Party. What exactly does that entail? Is it just the recipe ingredients or everything needed for the host? (plates, napkins, forks, cups, drinks, ice.......)

Thanks so much!

Linda

I think it depends on the consultant...for me a Free Show is ingredients and drinks only... for others, they might include the paper/plastic products needed. That's one of the great things about this is that you can tailor a Free Show to what you think would go over well with your guests/hosts.

Thanks! I was thinking about offering this as a booking incentive, but wanted to make sure what I should offer.

1. What is a Free Show/Party?

A Free Show/Party is an in-home cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a fun and interactive way to experience our products, learn new recipes, and earn free and discounted products.

2. How do I host a Free Show/Party?

To host a Free Show/Party, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the party. You can invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and earn rewards for hosting the party.

3. How long does a Free Show/Party last?

A Free Show/Party typically lasts between 1-2 hours. However, the length can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of demonstration being presented.

4. What can I expect at a Free Show/Party?

At a Free Show/Party, you can expect to see our products in action, learn new cooking techniques and recipes, and have the opportunity to purchase products. You will also have the chance to earn free products by hosting the party or making a purchase.

5. Are there any costs associated with hosting a Free Show/Party?

No, there are no costs associated with hosting a Free Show/Party. Our consultants provide all the necessary materials and supplies for the demonstration. The only potential cost would be if you choose to make a purchase during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
theonlychuck
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedangel06