• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Weekend Plans? Wii Party and Gourmet Dinner Await!

In summary, "Whatcha Doing This Weekend?" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can learn new recipes and cooking techniques. To sign up, simply visit the website and register for the desired date and time. No special equipment or ingredients are needed, as the consultant will provide a list and items can be purchased through the website. Friends can also join by sharing the event link. There is a small registration fee, but it can be waived by hosting a virtual cooking party.
DebPC
Staff member
Wii party tonite at a friends. After a couple glasses of wine- it's a hoot!
Tomorrow night is dinner at one of my best friends. She is a gourmet cook and has almost every PC product. I know it will be to die for and i just have to bring a baguette and wine!

Oh and playing with my new products of course!!!

I'm doing a vendor event tonight from 6-9. It's a quarter auction for a local children's shelter. Tomorrow is weigh in and boot camp all morning followed by a cooking demo since "I'm nutritionally dialed in" according to my personal trainer, so she want's me to show a couple of my favorite recipes I've converted to a healthier version. I'm hoping it turns into a cooking show to submit!

Wow, sounds like you have a fun weekend lined up! Wii party and gourmet dinner with friends, what more could you ask for? And with a couple glasses of wine, I'm sure the Wii games will be even more entertaining. Can't wait to hear about your new products, have a great time!

1. What is "Whatcha Doing This Weekend?"

"Whatcha Doing This Weekend?" is a fun and interactive virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef that allows you to learn new recipes and cooking techniques from the comfort of your own home.

2. How do I sign up for "Whatcha Doing This Weekend?"

To sign up for "Whatcha Doing This Weekend?", simply visit our website and navigate to the events page. From there, you can select the date and time that works best for you and register for the event.

3. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for "Whatcha Doing This Weekend?"

No, our Pampered Chef consultants will provide a list of all necessary equipment and ingredients for each recipe. You can also purchase any needed items through our website.

4. Can I invite my friends to join "Whatcha Doing This Weekend?"

Absolutely! "Whatcha Doing This Weekend?" is a great way to connect with friends and family and have a fun cooking experience together. Simply share the event link with them and they can register and join in on the fun.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "Whatcha Doing This Weekend?"

There is a small registration fee to participate in "Whatcha Doing This Weekend?", which covers the cost of the event and materials provided by our Pampered Chef consultants. However, this fee can be waived if you host your own virtual cooking party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
theonlychuck
  • Jolie_Paradoxe