• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Your Goal Till the End of the Year?

In summary, you plan to reach 5000 points by the end of the year, earn a raise, and hold at least 6 parties in December.
milkangel
My goal is to Reach 5000 and get the raise by the time my baby is due. also to have 12 shows in november. i curent ly have 2 and possible of having 10 still thinking about it. i will call them tomarrow or monday.

Recruit and qualify 4 more consultants. Reach Level 2 in the trip incentive (I need about 10,000 more points). Hold at least 6 parties in December (I have 8 for Nov and 7 for Oct).

milkangel said:
My goal is to Reach 5000 and get the raise by the time my baby is due. also to have 12 shows in november. i curent ly have 2 and possible of having 10 still thinking about it. i will call them tomarrow or monday.

When are you due?

I'd like to do 3k in Nov and at least 2 show in Dec to earn the new product...

KellyTheChef said:
When are you due?

dec 22nd and is coming out by c-section

I still need 12000 points for the Miami Trip, so I will do $6000 sales in Nov, $6,000 in October, and the rest in December.

mrssyvo said:
I still need 12000 points for the Miami Trip, so I will do $6000 sales in Nov, $6,000 in October, and the rest in December.

Wow, you go girl and share your secret!! :thumbup:

Trying to reach Level 1 incentive - just need 2500 more points! I want the Bose speakers for my iPod Nano!! :D

3k for SAT in November. I have 6 shows so I think it's doable.
Sign at least 1 recruit so I can earn Level 1. I already have the sales, and need that one recruit to lock it in.
At least 2 shows in December to earn that extra spring product
Keep expenses down so I can plow my commissions into anticipated taxes and not get hit next year
My other goal for the end of 2008 is to write a realistic business plan for 2009. My first anniv is next month, so I feel that I can find that balance between challenging myself and not frustrating myself.

milkangel said:
dec 22nd and is coming out by c-section

COOL! I get to share my birthday with your baby! I'll be 50! Woohoo for your baby and me! LOL

Getting to $5k by December for trip incentive level 1! Hoping to do that in Nov for sell a thon though! Only had two shows for Oct. So I really need to rock the last two months!

:thumbup:selling enough to get to level 2. need to sell 9K. My October looks ok but right now, my Novembe is uite full so I am hopeful. Plus I just got my first recruit and she recruited her friend so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they both qualify by year end!!!:)

Level 3 for SAT, Level 1 for trip and 1 more recruit would be awesome. I'm only 4000 points away from Level 1 and both my new recruits have yet to qualify so I should get it. I have 7 shows right now in November with 4 more to go this month so I feel like Level 3 is really doable. And of course more recruits. I'm working with several leads and would love to add to my team.

milkangel said:
You are amazing! I wish you nothing but success before the baby is born and then some time to really enjoy your family! You deserve it after your busy schedule!

My goal is to qualify by Nov. 20, hold 4 shows in Nov. and 4 shows in December. I'd like to recruit someone before x-mas.

What is the importance of setting a goal till the end of the year?

Setting a goal till the end of the year allows you to have a clear focus and direction for your business. It helps you stay motivated and organized, and ensures that you are working towards achieving specific objectives.

How do I determine what my goal should be till the end of the year?

Start by analyzing your current business performance and identifying areas that need improvement. Consider your long-term business objectives and break them down into smaller, achievable goals. Choose a goal that is specific, measurable, and realistic.

What are some common mistakes people make when setting a goal till the end of the year?

Some common mistakes include setting unrealistic goals, not breaking down big goals into smaller ones, and not regularly reviewing and adjusting goals based on progress. It's important to set achievable goals and regularly reassess them to ensure they are still relevant and attainable.

How can I stay on track and achieve my goal till the end of the year?

One way to stay on track is by breaking down your goal into smaller, actionable steps. This will make it more manageable and easier to track progress. Additionally, regularly reviewing and adjusting your goals, staying motivated, and seeking support from others can also help you achieve your goal.

What resources are available to help me reach my goal till the end of the year?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of resources to help you set and achieve your goals. Our online training, coaching programs, and support from fellow consultants are all available to help you reach your goals. Additionally, our products and tools can help you increase sales and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • soccermama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • cookn' katie