1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What would you.......

1. Koolotus

Koolotus Advanced Member

Like to see at your Team Meeting?

Is there anything that was inspiring?
    Helpful?
    Motivating?

What do you LOVE?
    What do you hate?

Give me some ideas ladies!!! I know you have them :)

Thanks!
    xoxo,
    Cheryl

Jun 11, 2009
  2. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

I know at our meetings my Director has a wheel that we spin & it has prizes on it. You get to spin if you had a 3000.00 month or recruited etc....
    She also just started I think this month if you are one of the first 2 to recruit someone you get a choice of other products! We always do a live (quick) kitchen show. I find alot of times, consultants (newbies) have questions about our products or want to see how they work, so I think this helps....
    If I think of more & add them...HTH

Jun 11, 2009
  3. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

We play bingo and we can earn more bingo cards by bringing a guest, having sales over a certain amount, completing an on-line course, participate in a tele-class, etc. We also have an "on time" drawing.

Our directors are great. The cluster meetings are different each month so we never know what will be discussed so it makes you want to attend. They are always rewarding us and giving us recognition. It makes me feel good that I am getting recognized for my efforts.

Jun 11, 2009
  4. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

Say a little something positive about everyone who shows up, even if they are not sales or recruiting superstars.

If you have experienced team members, ask them to do a presentation/demo, especially of something that works well for them. For example, if someone loves using the booking slide and gets lots of bookings from it, have him/her demo it at the team meeting.

Keep the meetings short, especially if people are coming from a long distance.

Jun 11, 2009
  5. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

HATE: craft projects....not recognizing everyone regardless of their sales, etc...disorganization/not prepared for meeting...quizes...

LOVE: demo...sharing of ideas...

I am soooo ready to have my own meeting!

Jun 11, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I enjoy hearing actual words people say at shows, on CC and hosting calls, etc. Also, I like getting recognition no matter how well I do.

7. Koolotus

Koolotus Advanced Member

THANK YOU GUYS!!! Keep them coming. Pat, I am with you. I do not like arts & crafts time :p

Jun 11, 2009
Have something to add?