• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Team Meeting with Inspiring Ideas from Fellow Ladies - Cheryl's Tips

In summary, during the conversation, ideas were shared for team meetings. These included using a spinning wheel with prizes for achieving certain goals, offering rewards for recruiting, playing games like bingo, and having presentations or demos by experienced team members. It was also mentioned that recognition and positive feedback are important for all team members, regardless of their performance. There was a general dislike for craft projects and disorganized or unprepared meetings, while people enjoyed hearing success stories and receiving recognition.
Koolotus
Like to see at your Team Meeting?

Is there anything that was inspiring?
Helpful?
Motivating?

What do you LOVE?
What do you hate?

Give me some ideas ladies!!! I know you have them :)

Thanks!
xoxo,
Cheryl

I know at our meetings my Director has a wheel that we spin & it has prizes on it. You get to spin if you had a 3000.00 month or recruited etc....
She also just started I think this month if you are one of the first 2 to recruit someone you get a choice of other products! We always do a live (quick) kitchen show. I find alot of times, consultants (newbies) have questions about our products or want to see how they work, so I think this helps....
If I think of more & add them...HTH

We play bingo and we can earn more bingo cards by bringing a guest, having sales over a certain amount, completing an on-line course, participate in a tele-class, etc. We also have an "on time" drawing.

Our directors are great. The cluster meetings are different each month so we never know what will be discussed so it makes you want to attend. They are always rewarding us and giving us recognition. It makes me feel good that I am getting recognized for my efforts.

Say a little something positive about everyone who shows up, even if they are not sales or recruiting superstars.

If you have experienced team members, ask them to do a presentation/demo, especially of something that works well for them. For example, if someone loves using the booking slide and gets lots of bookings from it, have him/her demo it at the team meeting.

Keep the meetings short, especially if people are coming from a long distance.

HATE: craft projects....not recognizing everyone regardless of their sales, etc...disorganization/not prepared for meeting...quizes...

LOVE: demo...sharing of ideas...

I am soooo ready to have my own meeting!

I enjoy hearing actual words people say at shows, on CC and hosting calls, etc. Also, I like getting recognition no matter how well I do.

THANK YOU GUYS!!! Keep them coming. Pat, I am with you. I do not like arts & crafts time :p

1. What is the main focus of Cheryl's tips for boosting team meetings?

The main focus of Cheryl's tips is to provide inspiring ideas to help improve team meetings for women in the Pampered Chef business.

2. Are these tips specifically for women in the Pampered Chef business or can they be applied to any team meeting?

While the tips are designed with women in the Pampered Chef business in mind, they can also be applied to any team meeting in any industry.

3. How can Cheryl's tips help improve team dynamics during meetings?

Cheryl's tips offer innovative ideas to promote collaboration, communication, and productivity during team meetings. They can also help boost morale and motivation among team members.

4. Are there any specific strategies or techniques included in Cheryl's tips?

Yes, Cheryl's tips include a variety of strategies and techniques such as icebreaker activities, goal-setting exercises, and effective communication methods to help make team meetings more engaging and productive.

5. Can these tips be implemented easily and quickly, or do they require a lot of preparation?

Cheryl's tips are designed to be easily implemented into team meetings without requiring a lot of preparation. They are simple yet effective ways to add more value and energy to your team meetings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newbietoPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Kathytnt