• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Wedding Registry: Tips and Tricks from a TPC Consultant

In summary, the speaker sent out letters to 40 brides announcing their wedding registry and asked for confirmation of receipt. One bride responded, declining to do a registry with TPC, but the speaker will still send her a gift. The speaker is asking for suggestions on how to approach the bride for show and business opportunities. They plan to send a thank you letter and follow up after the wedding. The speaker found the engaged couples' information on the internet.
soonerchef
I sent out my "announcing the wedding registry" letters to about 40 brides and they are starting to respond via e-mail. (To back up a bit, in my letter I included a P.S. and asked them to let me know that they got thier letter so that I could send them a wedding "surprise"...I did this since I was getting names and addresses from the internet, therefore I wanted to make sure that I was getting the letter to the right person) One of the brides that responded said that she was not interested in doing a registry with TPC as she already has 3 registries. She didn't say anything about the gift but I assume that is why she wrote me the e-mail (she let me know what her correct address was), she wants the free stuff. Not that I blame her, I would too!

So, now I need to write her a note to go along with the stuff I am sending (Season's Best and a Dill Mix sampler). What should I say to still hit her up for a show/business opps? I usually don't have issues with what to say but my twins have been buttheads today and have drained all of the juice from my brain!

Thanks in advance!

I would craft a short thank you letter with whatever the free gift is that you are sending and let her know that you appreciate her responding and that you wish her and her betrothed many happy days ahead.

Hit on a BRIEF highlight of the difference in the PC Registry is that you can earn additional free, 1/2 price and discounted products just by someone buying you a gift! How great is that? But, no pressure, I understand you must have a million details to see to. However if you want to look into it, please let me know, it will be painless.....

Something like that...

I like that, thanks...

the free gift, a Season's Best and Dill Mix, nothing big just a little something to get their kitchen off to the right start.

How far in the future?How far off are these weddings? I would simply send her the gift (Seasons Best?) with your good wishes...then...follow up a month or so AFTER the wedding. Send a new Season's Best or some other little thing and say that you hoped she had a great wedding. Then give a little bit of information about hosting a show...and perhaps ask if she still needs some things for her kitchen. It's too late for me to come up with some snappy wording..I'm tired!!

What kind of letter did you send? I had thought of doing this before, but I got stuck with what to say.

How do I attach files so that I can upload my bridal shower letter?

Here is the letter that I sent out to the papers "engagement announcements"

Attachments

• Congratulations 2.doc
    32 KB · Views: 538
how did you find out...these engaged couples info on the internet? Just curious? Is this the same thing as looking in the local paper for announcements then sending them a soliciting letter to see if you get any takers?

heat123 said:
these engaged couples info on the internet? Just curious? Is this the same thing as looking in the local paper for announcements then sending them a soliciting letter to see if you get any takers?

I don't subscribe to the newspaper so I just go online to the newspapers engagement announcements. So, yes...same as looking in the paper!

What is "What Would You Say?"

"What Would You Say?" is a versatile tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily create personalized messages and labels for your baked goods, gifts, and more.

How does "What Would You Say?" work?

Using "What Would You Say?" is simple and user-friendly. You can choose from a variety of templates and designs, customize your message, and print it out onto sticker paper or cardstock. You can also add your own images and logos to make your message even more unique.

Can I use my own images and logos with "What Would You Say?"?

Yes, you can upload and use your own images and logos with "What Would You Say?". This allows for a truly personalized touch to your messages and labels.

What kind of materials can I use with "What Would You Say?"?

"What Would You Say?" is compatible with both sticker paper and cardstock. Sticker paper is great for labels, while cardstock is perfect for gift tags and more durable labels for baked goods and other items.

Is "What Would You Say?" only for baking and cooking?

No, "What Would You Say?" can be used for a variety of purposes, such as creating labels for homemade gifts, labeling jars and containers, and even making custom party favors. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef