• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What would you say?

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I sent out my "announcing the wedding registry" letters to about 40 brides and they are starting to respond via e-mail. (To back up a bit, in my letter I included a P.S. and asked them to let me know that they got thier letter so that I could send them a wedding "surprise"...I did this since I was getting names and addresses from the internet, therefore I wanted to make sure that I was getting the letter to the right person) One of the brides that responded said that she was not interested in doing a registry with TPC as she already has 3 registries. She didn't say anything about the gift but I assume that is why she wrote me the e-mail (she let me know what her correct address was), she wants the free stuff. Not that I blame her, I would too!

So, now I need to write her a note to go along with the stuff I am sending (Season's Best and a Dill Mix sampler). What should I say to still hit her up for a show/business opps? I usually don't have issues with what to say but my twins have been buttheads today and have drained all of the juice from my brain!

Thanks in advance!

LindaK

Feb 6, 2006
I would craft a short thank you letter with whatever the free gift is that you are sending and let her know that you appreciate her responding and that you wish her and her betrothed many happy days ahead.

Hit on a BRIEF highlight of the difference in the PC Registry is that you can earn additional free, 1/2 price and discounted products just by someone buying you a gift! How great is that? But, no pressure, I understand you must have a million details to see to. However if you want to look into it, please let me know, it will be painless.....

Something like that...

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I like that, thanks...

the free gift, a Season's Best and Dill Mix, nothing big just a little something to get their kitchen off to the right start.

afshea

Jan 6, 2006
How far in the future?

How far off are these weddings? I would simply send her the gift (Seasons Best?) with your good wishes...then...follow up a month or so AFTER the wedding. Send a new Season's Best or some other little thing and say that you hoped she had a great wedding. Then give a little bit of information about hosting a show...and perhaps ask if she still needs some things for her kitchen. It's too late for me to come up with some snappy wording..I'm tired!!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Here is the letter that I sent out to the papers "engagement announcements"

Attachments

• Congratulations 2.doc
    32 KB · Views: 461

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
how did you find out...

these engaged couples info on the internet? Just curious? Is this the same thing as looking in the local paper for announcements then sending them a soliciting letter to see if you get any takers?

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
heat123 said:
these engaged couples info on the internet? Just curious? Is this the same thing as looking in the local paper for announcements then sending them a soliciting letter to see if you get any takers?

I don't subscribe to the newspaper so I just go online to the newspapers engagement announcements. So, yes...same as looking in the paper!