• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would You Like to See Added/Dropped

In summary, National Conference is coming up and I'm excited! They announced that a new, simple, printable receipt is now available, and I hope they will announce a way to remove parties scheduled in the show screen. I also hope to see silicone covers for some products instead of the plastic. I sell quite a few of the gardening tools, and I think they work well in our line.
raebates
Staff member
We're less than two weeks from National Conference, and I'm getting excited! One of the things I always enjoy is the new product reveal. So, what do you think? What would you like to see added? What are you hoping to see leaving the line? What other announcements are you hoping they'll make?Added
  • I have a customer who has been asking for Cuban recipes for a long time, so I'd like to be able to make her happy.
  • I'd like to see lids for the Glass Mixing Bowl Set.
Dropped
  • I can't think of anything I'd like to see leave the line, though I'm not a huge fan of the Rotary Grater.
Other
  • It is my fondest dream that they will announce that a new, simple, printable receipt is now available.
  • I'd like a way to remove parties scheduled in the show screen. (I sometimes click on the wrong person when adding a booking to a show. As far as I have found so far, there is no way to remove this.)
Your turn.

I would like to see a pitcher with an infuser for flavored water.

I wouldn't miss the gardening tools. I just don't think we should be selling gardening tools. I've never sold any Bamboo Fiber Bowls- they could go too. I would love to see silicone covers for some products instead of the plastic.

I sell quite a few of the gardening tools. I think they work well in our line. As I often tell people, PC can take you from the garden to the table. I wouldn't be upset to see them go, but I do think they fit. I agree with silicone vs plastic lids.

I also dislike the rotary grater, that can go. I can't think of anything that I really want to see them bring into the catalog though.

I've had some folks ask for a lower, flatter rockcrok - maybe even rectangular? To cook and then broiler brown. Personally I have a wall oven/broiler and even the everyday pan does not fit in there as the broiler is under the oven portion.

I'd like to see a cooling rack that is oven-safe; or some other type of apparatus that you can cook in the oven and aerate.

raebates said:
We're less than two weeks from National Conference, and I'm getting excited! One of the things I always enjoy is the new product reveal. So, what do you think? What would you like to see added? What are you hoping to see leaving the line? What other announcements are you hoping they'll make?Added
  • I have a customer who has been asking for Cuban recipes for a long time, so I'd like to be able to make her happy.
  • I'd like to see lids for the Glass Mixing Bowl Set.
Dropped
  • I can't think of anything I'd like to see leave the line, though I'm not a huge fan of the Rotary Grater.
Other
  • It is my fondest dream that they will announce that a new, simple, printable receipt is now available.
  • I'd like a way to remove parties scheduled in the show screen. (I sometimes click on the wrong person when adding a booking to a show. As far as I have found so far, there is no way to remove this.)
Your turn.
You Can remove the added booking by going to "my contacts" select name then go to the tab "shows booking" gives you option to update, delete or create show. This is how I remove unwanted bookings.

Adele said:
You Can remove the added booking by going to "my contacts" select name then go to the tab "shows booking" gives you option to update, delete or create show. This is how I remove unwanted bookings.
Yes, but that doesn't remove it from "bookings" on the show itself.

I really REALLY want a domed lid for the roasting pan. I use it ALL the time to triple and quadruple recipes on the stove top, but often those recipes say to cover and simmer. Having it domed will enable me to bake moist and delicious turkeys as well.Lids for all the stoneware pieces.
Standard cheese slicer

raebates said:
Yes, but that doesn't remove it from "bookings" on the show itself.
It does, as long as you remove before you close the show. Perhaps I'm wrong but it worked for me when I had the same problem.

Do not want it removed but I would like to see re-design on the egg slicer - it's just to flimsy. I gave up my old one when I ordered the PC one and have never regretted anything so much. My old one was stainless steel and had more than one slice capability - it also would wedge. Generally think the egg slicer is below the standard of tool I've come to expect. I'd love to see the 6 muffin stoneware piece back as would a number of customers.

I forgot to mention in my earlier post. Cast iron cookware. It would be nice to have at least one or two cast iron skillets!

What Would You Like to See Added?

1. Can we have more vegan and vegetarian options added to the product line?

2. Is it possible to have a recycling program for the packaging materials?

3. Can we add more tools for baking and decorating cakes?

4. Is it possible to have a line of products specifically for gluten-free cooking?

5. Can we have more international flavors and recipes added to the mix?

What Would You Like to See Dropped?

1. Is it possible to discontinue the use of plastic in packaging and switch to more eco-friendly materials?

2. Can we stop using non-stick coatings in our cookware and utensils?

3. Is it possible to discontinue certain products that are not selling well or are outdated?

4. Can we drop the use of genetically modified ingredients in our food products?

5. Is it possible to no longer offer single-use kitchen gadgets and encourage more sustainable options?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KitchenSmellzSmokey
  • pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • gailz2