• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What would you do?

mom2kr

Mar 6, 2006
I had a dear lady offer to do a catalog party for me, and she just turned in her orders and was excited that she had 155.00 in sales, well unfortunately that was including tax and shipping. I did not have the heart to tell her that she would not get anything at a discount. Do you place an order yourself? I would need to place an order of 25.00 for her to get to 150.00. I know I explained to her that she did not get a discount unless she had 150.00 in sales without tax and shipping, also it was written on a letter that I included in her hostess packet.

Thank you,

Cheryl

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
That happened with me last weekend. I had another order that I placed on her show, so it worked out.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
I would ask her if she could get "x" amount of product sales in order to make a show. Be sure to explain to her that if she can't then you have to send all the orders in as individual orders with up to $14 in shipping EACH!

It helps to say "product sales" for some reason!

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
BE honest

Well I know you don't have the heart to tell her this but in the future it could come back to hurt you if you are not honest now.
Be honest. Tell her that total sales must be $200 in catalog sales in order for her to get $10 FREE products.
Ask her if she can gather a few more orders. If not give her a little something for doing the catalog show and then YOU gather more orders or tag it onto another show to increase sales!
If you let her get away with it, she might pass this info out by word of mouth and you might have other women who think the same way. It won't be too devastating. You are running a business and sometimes people don't take the time to read the info we include in our packets.
It's not your fault. But remember $200 is what she needs in sales for a catalog show to earn $10, not $150!
Good luck and keep us posted on what happens.
Debbie