• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Would You Do?

In summary, the two recruits have not communicated with each other and the first one only communicates by text. The second one only communicates with me on Facebook. I have a funny feeling they are going to flake out on me. I sent a message on Facebook asking when was a good time to get her started and I asked about her daughter and she only responded about the daughter part. The girl that texts, I am friends with her too, so we are supposed to get together this week and I asked if we were going to talk about PC or just get together for fun (if so I will get a sitter, if not I will bring my kids) and never heard back. I don't want to be pushy but I
I have 2 recruits who have told me they would sign this month. One said after the 12th, the other said no later than the end of the month. They both have people who have said that they would do shows to get them started.:love0010: The first one ONLY communicates with me by text. The second one ONLY communicates with me on Facebook. I have a funny feeling they are going to flake out on me. I sent a message on facebook asking when was a good time to get her started and I asked about her daughter and she only responded about the daughter part. The girl that texts, I am friends with her too, so we are supposed to get together this week and I asked if we were going to talk about PC or just get together for fun (if so I will get a sitter, if not I will bring my kids) and never heard back. I don't want to be pushy but I find this type of communication frustrating to no end. I mean to me it is a no brainer to sign up and at least TRY PC if you have people lining up to do shows for you! I have tried to be more flexible in reaching out to my team because my last 3-4 recruits preferred method of communication is texting.What would you do? Do you have any tips suggestions with this type of communication?
Thanks!

I tell people up front when I give them the recruiting info that I'm not pushy and it's true. LOL I give them the info, then check back a couple of days later & ask "what did you think?" My first couple of "interviews" were in person, now they are all by phone or e-mail. If it looks like they've lost interest, I shoot them one last e-mail (usually this is the 3rd contact) saying how much I'd love to have them on the team and offering to answer any questions that they might have about the business. And I also reiterate that I'm not pushy, so if they've decided that it's not right "ever" or just not right "right now", that's okay too. If they change their mind in the future, I hope that they will keep me in mind. I usually get a response from that e-mail. Sometimes it's that they are super busy but still want to sign and sometimes it's that they changed their mind. There was one girl who wanted to do Longaberger. I supported her & gave her some marketing tips like I'd had given if she was on my team and really did try to help her get her Longaberger business up & off the ground. She's now on my team. :D

I am just wondering if anyone is running into this type of communication, texting and facebook. Are you able to successfully recruit and train someone this way? Any tips would be great!

I do the welcome to the team e-mail, but I usually offer to do a phone chat to explain the various types of cooking shows, the booking recruiting slide, how to do the Full Service Checkout and how to use P3. I've only recruited one local girl since moving to Tokyo. I had one Okinawa girl sign after I had moved away and I was lucky enough to have a GREAT team still on Okinawa. One of the Team Leaders stepped up, went with my new recruit to her first show & trained her on how to use P3 since I wasn't local to do that. The stateside girls and other Okinawa girls have all been by e-mail and/or phone. It's been a LONG time since I've trained face to face. Even the Tokyo girl wanted to do the tutorial and just call/e-mail if she had questions! She picked it up super fast and is pretty self sufficient.I think it just depends on their personality type. Some learn visually (seeing it in writing) and others soak it in better if they hear it. I'd love to be able to give everyone on the team a personality test so that I can better understand their thought process! LOL

Hi there! It can definitely be frustrating when your recruits are not responding to your messages or seem to be flaking out. I would suggest reaching out to them again, but this time try to have a more direct conversation about their commitment to signing up and doing shows. Ask them if they have any concerns or doubts about joining the business, and offer to address any questions they may have. It's important to communicate the value and benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant, and how it can positively impact their lives.In terms of communication, it's important to establish clear expectations with your team. Let them know that while you are open to texting and social media communication, it's important to have regular check-ins and meetings to stay on track and ensure their success. Perhaps suggest setting up a weekly or bi-weekly phone call or video chat to discuss their progress and any challenges they may be facing. This will also give you the opportunity to provide support and guidance, and keep them motivated and focused.Remember, it's ultimately up to your recruits to make the decision to sign up and be successful in the business. You can only do so much to encourage and support them, but it's important to also respect their choices and decisions. Keep being flexible and available for them, but also make it clear that their commitment and effort is necessary for their own success.I hope this helps, and best of luck with your recruits! Don't give up on them, and continue to be a supportive and motivating leader. Your enthusiasm and passion for Pampered Chef will surely rub off on them and inspire them to take action. Keep up the great work!

What is "What Would You Do?"

"What Would You Do?" is a popular television show airing on ABC that presents ethical and moral dilemmas to unsuspecting individuals to capture their reactions and responses.

How does "What Would You Do?" work?

The show uses hidden cameras to capture real-life scenarios in public places, such as restaurants or parks. Actors are hired to play out the dilemma, and the reactions of bystanders are recorded. The show also includes interviews with experts and discussions about the ethical implications of the scenarios.

Is "What Would You Do?" staged?

No, the reactions and interactions captured on the show are real and unscripted. However, the scenarios and actors are carefully chosen and planned to elicit strong reactions and generate meaningful discussions about important social issues.

What kind of scenarios are presented on "What Would You Do?"

The show covers a wide range of social issues, including discrimination, bullying, and ethical dilemmas. Some examples of scenarios include a racist waiter refusing service to an interracial couple, a child being bullied in a park, and a bystander witnessing a theft.

Can anyone participate in "What Would You Do?"

No, the show's producers carefully select and plan each scenario, and the reactions of bystanders are captured without their prior knowledge or consent. However, viewers can submit their ideas for scenarios to the show's producers for consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • CoidgigBese