• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unfilled Vendor Fair Drawing Slips: What to do Next?

In summary, an unfilled vendor fair drawing slip is a paper given to participants at a vendor fair or trade show for entry into a prize drawing. After the event, unfilled slips should be discarded while filled slips are entered into the drawing. These slips can be used for future events if not damaged, and keeping a record of them can be helpful. Alternative uses for unfilled slips include scratch paper, note-taking, recycling, or as kindling for a fire.
ckmom002
I did a vendor fair today and got some drawing slips with nothing filled out except there name and there imformation nothing filled in about wanting to host a show or anything that interested them. So what would you do with them?

free showI'd tell them they won the prize drawing - a FREE cooking show...BEE

I'd call them...You just never know unless you call!

I would say something like "This is _______, Ind. Consultant for the Pampered Chef. Thank you so much for signing up at my booth at the fair. There are a lot of new, exciting things happening with the Pampered Chef. Would you like to hear more about it?" Just to see if they are interested in hearing anything more. If they do want to, I would start out by telling about the sign-on bonus, then the new hostess program and upcoming specials, the wedding registry, guest special and see if they'd like to order anything if none of the above intrigues them. Many times at those fairs the people are just in a hurry and don't read through everything and are only interested in winning the door prize. But you never know so you might as well call them and remember to not take it personally when they are not interested in anything!

What is an unfilled vendor fair drawing slip?

An unfilled vendor fair drawing slip is a slip of paper that is typically provided to participants at a vendor fair or trade show to enter into a drawing for a prize. It usually contains the participant's name, contact information, and possibly the name of the vendor or company they visited.

What should I do with unfilled vendor fair drawing slips after the event?

After the event, it is important to go through all the drawing slips and separate the filled ones from the unfilled ones. The filled ones should be entered into the drawing for the prize, while the unfilled ones should be discarded.

Can I still use unfilled vendor fair drawing slips for future events?

Yes, you can still use unfilled drawing slips for future events as long as they have not been written on or damaged in any way. It is always a good idea to keep a few extra slips on hand for last-minute participants.

Should I keep a record of the unfilled vendor fair drawing slips?

It is not necessary to keep a record of the unfilled drawing slips, but it can be helpful for future reference. You can keep a simple tally of how many were filled and how many were unfilled in case you want to make adjustments for future events.

Are there any alternative uses for unfilled vendor fair drawing slips?

Yes, there are a few alternative uses for unfilled drawing slips. They can be used as scratch paper, for taking notes, or for jotting down ideas. You can also recycle them or use them as kindling for a fire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ElizabethPurvis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies