• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Fundraising Options with Pampered Chef | Northrop Grumman Policy

In summary, the person is asking if it is okay to write one big check to Pampered Chef from a personal account and have the company send a check back in the person's name. They found out that the company does not allow company accounts for fundraisers. The consultant suggests having all guests make checks payable to them since the company won't write a big check. The person mentions another fundraiser where checks are made payable to the organization and then a big check is cut for the consultant. They are wondering how to handle this situation. The consultant advises to have guests make checks payable to the consultant and to keep track of payments made to them and to the organization.
spoiledchef
Please read the following excerpt from an email.

Will it be okay to write one big check to Pampered Chef from a personal account and then have Pampered Chef send a check back in that person's name? I found out that Northrop Grumman doesn't allow company accounts for any fundraisers.

So, would you just have everyone make the checks for their order payable to me as the consultant since the company won't write me one big check?

Thanks.

spoiledchef said:
So, would you just have everyone make the checks for their order payable to me as the consultant since the company won't write me one big check?

Thanks.

That's what I would do.

The checks have to be made out to you - you are the one performing the service, and although you are representing TPC, all transactions go through you.

It's not unlike you taking a troop of boy scouts to McDonalds and buying lunch for them. You pay the McDonalds restaurant, not McDonalds Corporation.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The checks have to be made out to you - you are the one performing the service, and although you are representing TPC, all transactions go through you.

It's not unlike you taking a troop of boy scouts to McDonalds and buying lunch for them. You pay the McDonalds restaurant, not McDonalds Corporation.

I understand that all transactions go through me. However, with one fundraiser I'm doing for my son's preschool, all checks are being made payable to the preschool, and then the preschool is cutting me one big check. So, I was just wondering if in the other fundraiser, how'd I handle it.
Thanks.

If the organization doesn't allow having the check made out by them then just have the "guests" make them out to you. I have had people do it both ways and it works out just fine. Just like any other show, you need to keep track of who paid you and who paid the host (organization).

What is Pampered Chef's fundraising program?

Pampered Chef offers a fundraising program that allows organizations to raise money by hosting cooking shows using our products. For every purchase made at the cooking show, a percentage of the sales will be donated back to the organization.

How does the fundraising program benefit my organization?

The fundraising program is a great way to raise money for your organization while also providing your supporters with high-quality kitchen products. It requires no upfront costs and is easy to implement, making it a hassle-free way to raise funds.

Can anyone participate in the fundraising program?

Yes, the fundraising program is open to all types of organizations, including schools, sports teams, churches, and non-profits. It is a great way to raise money for any cause or event.

How do I get started with the fundraising program?

To get started, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials to host a successful cooking show fundraiser.

Are there any additional benefits to hosting a cooking show fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, besides raising money for your organization, hosting a cooking show fundraiser with Pampered Chef also provides an opportunity for your supporters to learn new recipes and cooking tips, as well as the chance to purchase high-quality kitchen products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
loreo
Replies