• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conflicted About Pampered Chef Link on Message Board: Stick Nose In or Ignore?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Link on the message board is a direct link to their website where products can be purchased and their catalog can be browsed. Some people may feel conflicted about clicking on the link due to concerns about being too pushy or intrusive with their business promotion. Whether it is appropriate to click on the link depends on the rules and guidelines of the message board. If you are interested in the products or supporting the business, you can click on the link, but if not, you can simply ignore it. If you believe the link is spam or inappropriate, you can report it to the moderators or administrators for review.

Who should I contact

• Be nice and give the girl a head's up, she may not know it's against the rules

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Turn her in to HO, if no one else can advertise why should be able to

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Keep your nose to yourself

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mystik
I am a member of a couple other message boards, and on one of them I saw a girl with a link in her signature that said "Interested in Pampered Chef? Click here", so being nosy I did and it brought me to her PC personal website. I know that is against the PC web site rules, so my dilemma is should I stick my nose in and tell her it's against the rules, report it to HO or just ignore it? The site is subscription based, and you need to pay a $5 fee to be able to advertise yourself and what you're selling.

boy thats a tough question. if it was me, i would send her a message saying that they have tightened up on linking the sites and she needs to talke it off, just so she wont get in trouble. if seh doesnt..well it will just be worse for her. i personally wouldnt report her because i think of PC as family, not tattle tales!!

I think I'll send her a PM on the other site and see what goes from there. If she's super snotty in response I may consider turning her in, if she doesn't respond at all I'll let it go and figure HO will catch up with her sooner or later.

All taken care of. :D

Sent her a friendly PM and she responded in a freindly way that she hadn't realized and removed the link.

wow thats great! really glad that it worked out for the best on all sides.

1. What is the Pampered Chef Link on the message board?

The Pampered Chef Link is a direct link to the Pampered Chef website, where you can purchase products and browse through their catalog.

2. Why am I conflicted about clicking on the link?

Some people may feel like they are being too pushy or intrusive by promoting their business on a message board.

3. Is it appropriate to click on the link?

It ultimately depends on the rules and guidelines of the specific message board. Some may allow self-promotion, while others may consider it spam.

4. What should I do if I see the Pampered Chef link on a message board?

If you are interested in the products or supporting the business, feel free to click on the link. If you are not interested, you can simply ignore it.

5. Can I report the Pampered Chef link as spam?

If you believe the link is inappropriate or violates the rules of the message board, you can report it to the moderators or administrators for further review.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978