• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Book Clients in February or March? Here's What to Do Next

In summary, to increase bookings during the slow months of February and March, offering discounts or promotions and focusing on seasonal products can be effective strategies. Social media can also be utilized to reach potential customers and engage current ones. Hosting fun and engaging parties with interactive elements and special incentives can also help maximize bookings during this time.
onepamperedmom68
:confused: Hi there
I had three people who said they wanted to book in Feb or March. I could not get them to book a date and have called and left messages, emailed...to no avail. What would you do next?
Do I send them one of the new product mini catalogs with a letter? I have no clue!
Do you offer a "free" show to get their attention? I am clueless!
Any suggestions would be great!
Lisa

Keep calling until you get a hold of them.

My message always says "If you would like to call me back, my # is XXX-XXX-XXXX, but I will try to reach you again another time."

That way it's on me, not them, and I don't get mad if they don't return my call.

Thanks!Thanks Deb! :)

Hopefully these are not your only 3 leads. If you are stressed about I say move on for the moment. Give it a week or so then try them again. I have learned to stop obsessing over those few who cannot commit. It took me a long time to get there. I have other people I could be calling in the time I'm taking to track them down.

Chef Kearns said:
Hopefully these are not your only 3 leads. If you are stressed about I say move on for the moment. Give it a week or so then try them again. I have learned to stop obsessing over those few who cannot commit. It took me a long time to get there. I have other people I could be calling in the time I'm taking to track them down.

You are so right! Thanks!

1. How can I increase my bookings during the slow months of February and March?

One way to increase bookings during these months is to offer discounts or promotions, such as a free gift with purchase or a percentage off a certain product. This can entice customers to book a party or purchase products during this time.

2. What types of parties are most successful during February and March?

Parties that focus on seasonal products, such as Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day, tend to be more successful during these months. You can also offer themed parties, such as a soup and bread party for winter or a spring cleaning party for March.

3. How can I use social media to increase bookings during the slow months?

Social media can be a great tool for reaching potential customers during these months. You can post about your promotions, share recipes featuring seasonal products, and even offer virtual parties for those who can't attend in person.

4. What can I do to keep my current customers engaged during the slow months?

Sending out newsletters or emails with exclusive offers or new product releases can help keep your current customers engaged during this time. You can also offer a referral program to incentivize them to invite their friends to book parties or purchase products.

5. How can I make the most of my parties during the slow months?

During these months, it's important to make your parties as fun and engaging as possible to entice customers to book more parties or make purchases. Consider adding interactive elements, like games or demonstrations, or offering special discounts or rewards for those who book a party during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • lraspante
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Lorna May
  • Hunter Mom