• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings What would you do?

Jan 11, 2006
:confused: Hi there
I had three people who said they wanted to book in Feb or March. I could not get them to book a date and have called and left messages, emailed...to no avail. What would you do next?
Do I send them one of the new product mini catalogs with a letter? I have no clue!
Do you offer a "free" show to get their attention? I am clueless!
Any suggestions would be great!
Lisa

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Keep calling until you get a hold of them.

My message always says "If you would like to call me back, my # is XXX-XXX-XXXX, but I will try to reach you again another time."

That way it's on me, not them, and I don't get mad if they don't return my call.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Hopefully these are not your only 3 leads. If you are stressed about I say move on for the moment. Give it a week or so then try them again. I have learned to stop obsessing over those few who cannot commit. It took me a long time to get there. I have other people I could be calling in the time I'm taking to track them down.

Jan 11, 2006
Chef Kearns said:
Hopefully these are not your only 3 leads. If you are stressed about I say move on for the moment. Give it a week or so then try them again. I have learned to stop obsessing over those few who cannot commit. It took me a long time to get there. I have other people I could be calling in the time I'm taking to track them down.

You are so right! Thanks!