• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Dilemma: How Many Guests to Invite? Tips & Tricks

In summary, this host is trying to find ways to have a more relaxed and fun evening and is asking for suggestions from others.
trps
Silver Member
"I will probably invite 6 or 7, hoping for 3 or 4 - you know how that goes."

This is an e-mail I got from a host as we were booking.

You have to host coach and change her method of thinking! Tell her everyone deserves to come out relax and have fun! Don't pre-judge!!

I think first, I would ask her what she is hoping to earn through having a show?
Then let her know about how much she will need in sales to get there. Also, use the phrase "no one is offended by being invited, but if you don't invite someone, there could be hurt feelings."
Also talk about how people feel more pressured to buy more than they can really afford when there are fewer people at the party - if there is a larger group, it takes the pressure off and makes the evening more relaxed and fun for everyone!

Do you use something like the 50 Guests in 5 Minutes flyer? You could go over that with her, to help her think of more people she might want to invite...

oops, wrong post.

Last edited:
I give all my hosts the 50 guests in 5 minutes flyer. It really helps them get ideas of who to invite. I also like the phrase of people not being offended if they were invited, but they may be if they weren't.

I guess I just need the encouragement to ask her to invite more without worrying that she cancel because what was I going to loose (not much) so I just asked her to invite everyone she know that she should let them choose if they don't want to come and that she is only asking them to come spend a fun evening. She e-mailed back and said, ok thanks so I think she will do that.

What is "What Would You Do?"

"What Would You Do?" is a popular cooking show on the Food Network where chefs are presented with a specific challenge or theme and must come up with creative and delicious dishes using specific ingredients or techniques.

How can I watch "What Would You Do?"

You can watch "What Would You Do?" on the Food Network channel or stream it through various streaming services such as Hulu, YouTube TV, or Sling TV.

Who are the chefs on "What Would You Do?"

The chefs on "What Would You Do?" are typically well-known and experienced chefs from various backgrounds and cooking styles. Some of the past chefs include Bobby Flay, Giada De Laurentiis, and Guy Fieri.

How are the winners determined on "What Would You Do?"

The winners on "What Would You Do?" are determined by a panel of judges who taste and evaluate each dish based on creativity, presentation, and taste. The judges then give each chef a score, and the chef with the highest overall score is declared the winner.

Can I participate in "What Would You Do?" as a home cook?

Unfortunately, "What Would You Do?" is a professional cooking show and is not open to participation from home cooks. However, you can try out the challenges and recipes featured on the show in your own kitchen for a fun and challenging cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila