• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Party Planning with a PC Consultant | Gas Station Manager's Dilemma

In summary, the gas station manager is trying to book a show for a few months, but one of her regular customers came in earlier this morning and mentioned that she's having a party in a couple of weeks. The customer is apparently not very pleased with the consultant she's hired, but the manager told her she wishes she had mentioned something sooner. Should the consultant say something to the customer?
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I work across the street from a gas station where I've been talking with the manager about having a show for a few months now. This morning she told me that she wanted to book (Yah!) but then told me about one of her regular customers who came in earlier this morning. The customer just happened to mention that she was having a party in a couple of weeks. After trying to find someone herself she ended up going on line into the Director Loop. She is apparently not very pleased with the consultant she lined up but is for some reason still having the show. Of course the manager told her she wished she had mentioned something sooner as she knows a great consultant (me!). Should I say something about this or keep my nose out of it? I want this other person to have the best experience with PC and not sour her forever just because of one bad experience.

I would stay out of it. Obviously the gas station clerk knows how to get a hold of you. I would just recommend maybe trying to get the clerk to hold her show before the customers and invite the customer....

Even if the clerks show is after the customers, invite the customer anyway, to experience "another" consultants show. Everyone is different and it could be a nice change of pace for that customer.

I wish you luck, but it isnt really your place to step. Wouldn't you be offended if you were the "other" consultant? If that customer is so disheartened, then SHE needs to speak up. Not you.

vwpamperedchef said:
I would stay out of it. Obviously the gas station clerk knows how to get a hold of you. I would just recommend maybe trying to get the clerk to hold her show before the customers and invite the customer....

Even if the clerks show is after the customers, invite the customer anyway, to experience "another" consultants show. Everyone is different and it could be a nice change of pace for that customer.

I wish you luck, but it isnt really your place to step. Wouldn't you be offended if you were the "other" consultant? If that customer is so disheartened, then SHE needs to speak up. Not you.

The clerk's show is going to be in April and the customer's show is in a couple weeks so it wouldn't work out. I was thinking of encouraging the clerk to invite the customer like you said so she can see it isn't always like that. I also didn't want to step on any toes. I know a lot of the directors in this area and wouldn't want to offend anyone of them.

I would just encourage the clerk to be positive and upbeat about her show. I would encourage her to come but also make it a point that she doesn't have to buy. Just come and experience.

Good luck, let us know what ends up happening.

I agree with all of above advice. Stay out of it.

I agree with your last thoughts, Allison. :)

I was leaning more towards not saying anything but I just feel so bad for the customer!

You never know...this Director may do a great Show but be not so good with the Host coaching aspect. I think it's a great idea to invite her to the other lady's show so she can see the differences... Hang in there!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products and tools through independent consultants. Our goal is to help people create quick and easy meals, while also promoting the importance of gathering around the table for shared meals.

How can a PC consultant help with party planning?

A PC consultant can provide personalized party planning advice and tools to make your event a success. They can help you select the perfect menu and provide tips for using our products to make your party prep and cooking easier. They can also offer ideas for party themes and games to make your event more fun and interactive.

What is the Gas Station Manager's Dilemma?

The Gas Station Manager's Dilemma is a game designed to showcase the benefits of using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen. It involves trying to complete various cooking tasks using traditional tools versus Pampered Chef products, highlighting the time and energy saved by using our products.

Are Pampered Chef products only for cooking?

No, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products for cooking, baking, grilling, and entertaining. We also have a line of pantry items and cookbooks to help you create delicious meals and snacks. Our products can be used for a wide range of tasks in the kitchen and beyond.

How can I become a PC consultant?

If you love cooking and hosting parties, becoming a PC consultant may be a great opportunity for you. You can sign up through our website or contact a current consultant for more information. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income, free products, and connect with other food and cooking enthusiasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • clshirk