• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping a Customer Get Replacement Bar Pans: Advice Needed!

In summary, my mom worked with a lady who had her bar pans break. The consultant she talked to told her to just send them in and get them replaced. However, the woman only sent in one piece of the stone and now she is pretty ticked off. PC told her to call and make a formal complaint, but my mom wants to make this customer happy.
Jennie4PC
my mom works with a lady whos bar pans broke so in jan she talked to the consultant who recruited me and she said that she would return them and get them replaced well it is now end of sept and she has recieved only one bar pan back and that was also after several months and now this lady is pretty ticked off she wants absolutly nothing to do with pc i did call home office and they did say to have her give them a call and do a formal complaint so they can try to find out what happened, but i really want to make this customer happy my mom is a past hostess who had a party booked off hers so she is eligable for the 60% off stoneware so she is thinking of giving it to her any suggestions would be great thanks in advance

Did the woman send in both of her broken stones? And she only got one back? Did Customer Service say there was still an "open" adjustment request for the stones? If so, it should say if HO received both stones. They usually won't process an adjustment until the stone(s) is received by HO. THEN they send out the replacement. That's assuming they asked the woman to send in the broken ones, or at least a piece of each one. In MOST cases, they do want the customer to send in one piece of the stone. Sometimes I think they dont' require it, but the Cust Service person has to give you the instructions on a case by case basis. Maybe call and talk to another Cust Service person and be sure you have the show information that this came from.

Since it's within 3 years, this woman should definitely be able to get it replaced. Good luck!!

Whatever came of this? Since your recruiter offered to help, I would ask her to follow up as well.

Anne-
Just to let you know what came out of this I called PC and they told me to call the cutomer and tell her to call and make a formal complaint about the consultant so i called my mom and she told her that and she did not want to do that But my mom had a booking benefit form her past show in Sept and gave her the bar pan at 60% off. Then the girl decided that she wanted another stone since she uses them all the time and threw together a catalog show in 2 days so she could get it in by the end of the month, then i had an outside order that would had been shipped directly to the customer so i added that on to her show and she was able to get 200 on her show. I did call to get her free stuff and she told me that if PC offered health insurance she would sell it and i told her she should anyway but I know at her Dr.s office she is very busy she did tell me that she did not have the time but i think she would get tons of orders from her work since they have decided to pass a catalog around every couple of months to order.
sorry so long :)

Sounds like you did the right thing and took care of her. It was very generous of your mom to give her the 60% discount.

My question about the return is, Did your recruiter send both broken pieces in one box to HO? I know when I had mulitple returns (In this case myself, I had two items break and asked to get them replaceed) I had to send them separately.

I dont even know for sure if she sent them back, she kept saying to my mom (my Recruit) that she needed to do something with them but not sure what but i didnt know she only needed to send in a piece of the stone that definitly saves on shipping it back

Hi, Jennie: Sounds like it worked out. I think you went above and beyond and that's what makes this company so great!

1. How can I get a replacement bar pan for my Pampered Chef product?

To request a replacement bar pan, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or visit our website to submit a replacement request form. You will need to provide your product information and proof of purchase.

2. Can I get a replacement bar pan if I don't have my receipt?

Yes, we understand that receipts can sometimes be misplaced. If you don't have your receipt, our customer service team can help you locate your purchase information using your name and email address.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement bar pan?

The time it takes to receive a replacement bar pan will vary depending on your location and shipping method. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery date when you submit your replacement request.

4. Do I have to pay for shipping when getting a replacement bar pan?

If your product is still covered under our product guarantee, we will cover the cost of shipping for your replacement bar pan. If your product is no longer covered under the guarantee, you will be responsible for the shipping fees.

5. What if my product is no longer available for a replacement?

If your product is no longer available, our customer service team will work with you to find a suitable replacement or offer you a credit towards a future purchase. We strive to ensure our customers are satisfied with their purchases and will do our best to find a solution that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • momnixon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pcsharon1