• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design Delicious E-Invites: A Guide to Cooking Show Invitations

In summary, Design Delicious E-Invites is a comprehensive guide for creating beautiful and effective invitations for cooking shows, specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It can be easily customized using basic computer skills and common programs, and offers a variety of unique and eye-catching designs to choose from. The e-invites are fully customizable, allowing consultants to add their own information, images, and branding. Best of all, it is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef for their consultants to use.
SillyChef
What wording to you put into your e-invitations for cooking shows? I seriously need some words.

Here try this! Change all the info!

Attachments

• PC Invitation.doc
    59 KB · Views: 514
Be sure if you use that for an E-invite that when you change your website/email info that you get rid of Kristin's link...I've made that mistake once or twice! You type over it, but it still links to the original link!

I did thank you!!!

What is the purpose of Design Delicious E-Invites?

The purpose of Design Delicious E-Invites is to provide a comprehensive guide for creating beautiful and effective invitations for cooking shows. These e-invites are specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants to use for inviting guests to their cooking shows.

Do I need any special software or skills to use Design Delicious E-Invites?

No, Design Delicious E-Invites can be easily customized using basic computer skills and common programs such as Microsoft Word or Photoshop. The guide also includes step-by-step instructions and tips for creating professional-looking invitations.

Are there different designs available for the e-invites?

Yes, Design Delicious E-Invites offers a variety of designs to choose from, each with a unique and eye-catching design. This allows consultants to choose the invitation that best fits their personal style and the theme of their cooking show.

Can I add my own information and images to the e-invites?

Absolutely! The e-invites are completely customizable, allowing you to add your own information, images, and even change the colors and fonts to match your branding. This ensures that your invitations are personalized and stand out to your guests.

Is there a cost for using Design Delicious E-Invites?

No, Design Delicious E-Invites is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef for their consultants to use. Simply download the guide and start creating beautiful and effective e-invites for your cooking shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • MHPampered