• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Fundraising Strategies Can Boost Sales for a March of Dimes Event?

In summary, to increase sales for a fundraiser for the local March of Dimes, it is important to set a goal, spread the word, offer a variety of items, partner with local businesses, host a fundraising event, create a sense of urgency, offer incentives, thank supporters, track progress, and have fun. It is also important to look into any necessary licenses before selling chances.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello fellow cheffers!!! I want to do a fundraiser to raise money for my local March of Dimes. It would be just me plus maybe a few close friends. Do any of you have any suggestions on what I should do to increase sales? Should I sell chances for $5 and if I sell 100 of them and 50% goes to March of Dimes. The other 50% goes to a shopping give away ($5 * 50 tickets would be $250 so maybe one winner gets a $100 shopping spree, another one gets $75, and another one gets $50 and one gets $25.) Plus try for regular sales as well. Not sure I have not had too many successful fundraisers. Any suggestions very much appreciated. THANK YOU!!!!

Sarah

I think legally you would have to have some sort of license to sell chances. You may want to look into that first.

1. Set a goal: Before you start your fundraiser, set a goal for how much money you want to raise. This will give you something to work towards and motivate you to keep going.2. Spread the word: Use social media, email, and word of mouth to spread the word about your fundraiser. Let people know what you're raising money for and how they can help support your cause.3. Offer a variety of items: Instead of just selling chances, consider offering a variety of items for sale. This could include baked goods, handmade crafts, or even services like car washes or pet-sitting. This will appeal to a wider range of people and increase your chances of making sales.4. Partner with local businesses: Reach out to local businesses and see if they would be willing to donate items or gift cards to be raffled off. This will help attract more people to your fundraiser and increase your chances of making sales.5. Host a fundraising event: Consider hosting a fundraising event, such as a dinner or silent auction, to raise money for your cause. This will not only raise money, but also provide a fun and engaging way to get people involved in your cause.6. Create a sense of urgency: Use a limited time offer or a deadline to create a sense of urgency and encourage people to make a purchase. For example, you could offer a discount for the first 50 purchases or set a deadline for when the fundraiser will end.7. Offer incentives: Consider offering incentives for people who make a purchase, such as a free gift or a discount on their next purchase. This will encourage people to buy and help increase your sales.8. Thank your supporters: Make sure to thank everyone who supports your fundraiser, whether it's through a purchase or a donation. This will show your appreciation and encourage them to continue supporting your cause in the future.9. Track your progress: Keep track of your sales and progress towards your goal. This will help you see what's working and what's not, and make adjustments as needed to increase your sales.10. Have fun: Most importantly, have fun with your fundraiser! People are more likely to support a cause when they see the passion and enthusiasm behind it. So enjoy yourself and spread the word about your cause!

What type of fundraiser options do you offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options, including virtual parties, catalog parties, and in-person cooking shows. Our team can work with you to find the best fit for your organization's needs.

How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the effort put into promoting it. On average, our fundraisers can raise anywhere from $500 to $5,000.

Do we have to pay for any products upfront?

No, there is no upfront cost for our fundraisers. Your organization will earn a percentage of the total sales from the event. There is also no risk of unsold inventory, as all orders are placed and paid for before products are shipped.

Can we customize the products for our fundraiser?

Yes, we offer customizable options for many of our products, including adding your organization's logo or name. Our team can work with you to create a unique and personalized fundraising experience.

Are there any extra fees or hidden costs associated with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no extra fees or hidden costs. Our fundraisers are completely free to host and there are no additional charges for shipping or handling. Your organization will receive a check for the total amount earned from the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JaimeQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissyPC