• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Big Discounts on Purchases: Beyond Pampered ChefD Credits

In summary, to earn Pampered Chef Credits, you can host a party, attend a party, or make a purchase on their website. You can also earn credits by referring friends or purchasing from the "Host Specials" section. These credits can be used towards discounted purchases, but cannot be combined with other offers. To check your credit balance, log into your account on the website. Credits expire after 60 days and are non-transferable. However, you can use them to purchase gifts for others.
Shawn3582
What type of discount do we get when purchasing products? (Other than credits PCD)

Re: NewbieI believe 20%

Re: NewbieThank you...for some reason after reading all of the materials I never saw this posted. ☺

Re: NewbieWelcome.....btw :)

Re: Newbiehey newbie! I'm new too! getting ready for my first county fair in two weeks!Judy

Re: NewbieWelcome Shawn3582!

1. How do I earn Pampered Chef Credits?

To earn Pampered Chef Credits, you can host a party, attend a party, or make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also earn credits by referring friends to join your party or by purchasing products from the "Host Specials" section.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef Credits towards discounted purchases?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Credits towards discounted purchases. This can be done by redeeming your credits at checkout on the Pampered Chef website. Keep in mind that credits cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.

3. How can I see how many Pampered Chef Credits I have?

You can view your current Pampered Chef Credits balance by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website. Your credits will be displayed on your account dashboard, under the "My Credit Balance" section.

4. Do Pampered Chef Credits expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Credits do have an expiration date. They are typically valid for 60 days from the date they were issued. You can find the expiration date of your credits on your account dashboard.

5. Can I transfer my Pampered Chef Credits to someone else?

No, Pampered Chef Credits are non-transferable and can only be used by the account holder. However, you can use your credits to purchase products for someone else as a gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Meigs
  • dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ahinchey
  • riggs62