• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Personality Type at Tony Alessandra's Director Training Event

In summary, the training was eyeopening and helpful. The director that I am found the training helpful and is now looking to purchase the entire package.

What behavioral type are you?

• Socializer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thinker

• Director

• Relator

• Total voters
PampMomof3
Gold Member
So we all went to Tony Alessandra's director training event.

What type describes you the most?

I'm a socializer w/director and relator tendicies but overall, a SOCIALIZER!!

I'm a relator all the way...maybe have a little bit of a socializer in me. It was such an eye opening experience!!

I'm a director with relator tendencies.

I am a mix between a socializer and director.

Director posterchild.

Totally a Socializer.

I determined one of my Consultants who went to NC is a definite Director. I am still working to determine the other one.

I loved Tony!

Socializer....I loved this training. I alread placed all my consultants.

Welcome back for those who went to CHICAGO.

Director here.

Relator with a bit of Director and some major socializer features...

The director that I am, made a quick decision and went down to purchase the entire package.:rolleyes:

In doing so, I was given additional feedback from an online series of questions. I fall into the upper quadrent of director, close to the center. Also, I have invited others to answer questions about me. So it should be interesting.

I too have done a quick study on my team and have found it quite helpful already.

I'm a Socializing Director! (Mostly a socializer though :))

baychef said:
The director that I am, made a quick decision and went down to purchase the entire package.:rolleyes:

I too have done a quick study on my team and have found it quite helpful already.

Please share what you think of the material. I wanted to get it, but between time mgmt (lack of it) and money mgmt (lack of it after visiting the Merrill booth) I had to hold off. I'm thinking of purchasing his stuff after pay day. I had a HUGE a-ha moment when sitting with the other 'directors'. It was empowering to hear others feeling the same way I do.

I've been 'categorizing' my team members as well. Two are clearly directors, both of whom have strong personal reasons for wanting to be successful. Now that I realize this, they are the first ones I plan to have 'the talk' with. They would both make great directors! (Not implying the others wouldn't...but I already understand how to approach these two.)

I'm a relater. That was a great training! I want to see what DH thinks he is. I'd guess a socializer. We'll see!

Director-with Benefits==I can relate-be social and think--lol
Director for sure-seen in the photo with Colleen--

I just got off the phone with my Director where we went through this whole process...I am a Director with Relator and Socializer tendencies!

Morfia...I LOVE:love0010:your description...director with benefits! I have not had time to go through the material but I have taken the online personality test (it was included in the $100 cost but if you didn't purchase it, it would now cost $49). I landed pretty much where I had myself mapped out at the conference.

You have to answer the questions about your behavior in either work, social or family setting. I answered from the work catagory and then send out e-mails to about 7 people to get their feed back. The people were in all three catagories. Some people I know do not have e-mails so it is sort of difficult. Once their feedback comes in, then they will map out what others think my behavior falls into.

Four of us rode to conference together. Three of us rode all 13 hours and one we picked up part way through the trip. There seemed to be a bit of a conflict with another and myself. I felt pretty crappy about the whole thing and was going through a very self critical evaluation of myself. This workshop didn't help me solve the conflict, but it helped me understand my behaviors. It helped me accept myself and others. It truely lifted a huge weight off my back.

so, is there a way to get Tony's info since I wasn't there to hear it???

I have no idea what type I am and wish I could have been at this training. It sounds so awesome. We are supposed to do a training on this so I can't wait for that...I'll let you know what type I am when I figure it out:)

Krissy, I went to the link Colleen posted and downloaded the MP3 to listen to...I am doing that later tonight, so I will let you know if he actually discusses the "types"!

He said that the workshop that we can download is essentially the exact same thing he presented to us... just without the PC references. I listed to about 30 minutes of it and it was pretty much the same material.

1. What is the purpose of attending Tony Alessandra's Director Training Event?

The purpose of attending Tony Alessandra's Director Training Event is to discover your personality type and learn how to use it to improve your business and personal relationships. This event will provide valuable insights and strategies for understanding and communicating with different types of people.

2. How long is the Director Training Event?

The Director Training Event is a full-day event that typically lasts for 8-10 hours. It includes interactive workshops, presentations, and networking opportunities with other Pampered Chef directors.

3. Will I receive any materials or resources to help me understand my personality type?

Yes, all attendees will receive a personality assessment and workbook to use during the event and take home for future reference. These materials are designed to help you better understand your personality type and how to use it to your advantage in various situations.

4. Is this event only for Pampered Chef directors or can consultants attend as well?

This event is primarily for Pampered Chef directors, but consultants are also welcome to attend. However, the content and discussions will be geared towards leadership and management, so it may not be as relevant for consultants.

5. Are there any prerequisites or requirements to attend the Director Training Event?

No, there are no prerequisites or requirements to attend this event. However, it is recommended that attendees have a basic understanding of the Pampered Chef business and be actively working as a director or consultant within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • momofmany