• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Tv Shows Are You Watching?

In summary, the conversation involved discussing television shows that the participants have recently finished or are currently watching. Recommendations were given for shows such as The Americans, Better Call Saul, Deutschland 83, Fargo, and Game of Thrones. There was also a discussion about American Horror Story and its different seasons. The conversation also touched on other popular shows like Breaking Bad, Fear the Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, and Justified. Some participants shared their preferences for certain genres, such as sci-fi, supernatural, drama, and action. The conversation also mentioned the use of various streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Stan to watch shows. In summary, the participants had varying tastes in television shows and had different opinions on which shows were the
Admin Greg
Staff member
I just finished up the last season of Walking Dead and American Horror Story. What is everyone watching and would recommend?

What did you think about American Horror Story? Was it Hotel that you just watched - and have you seen the previous seasons? I had a hard time getting through AHS: Hotel. I don't know if I just wasn't in the mood for it or not - but each episode really dragged for me.I watch WAY too much TV. What types of shows do you like? Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Drama, Procedural? Action or dialog driven??Some recommendations:
The Americans, Better Call Saul, Deutschland 83, Fargo, Halt & Catch Fire, Mr. Robot, UnReal, Orphan Black, American Crime (ABC)Premium Channels: Game of Thrones, Banshee, Leftovers, Homeland, The Affair, Ray Donovan

kam said:
What did you think about American Horror Story?
I just finished the carnival season and it was ok. The first two were the best. I really liked Breaking Bad so I might check out BCS. I also really like GoT.

My husband controls the remote, so whatever he chooses. We have Direct TV and I do not want to 'screw-up' anything so I don't bother it. When I'm home all day I do not even have the tv on and I don't miss it. I personally could get rid of satellite and go with the local stations.

Admin Greg said:
I just finished the carnival season and it was ok. The first two were the best.I really liked Breaking Bad so I might check out BCS. I also really like GoT.
I agree about AHS, the first 2 seasons were the best. If you watched Breaking Bad you HAVE to watch BCS. Usually when they things like that, they aren't that good. This is the exception. It is REALLY good. If I had to pick a show that is starting in the next few months that I am most anticipating, it would be a toss up between GoT and BCS.Since you watched WD, did you watch Fear the Walking Dead? I didn't think it was all that good. I think I only stuck with it since it was only 6 episodes (small investment).Based on the shows you mention, you would probably like Banshee (fun/action), Ray Donovan and probably The Americans.Did you watch Sons of Anarchy or Justified?

byrd1956 said:
My husband controls the remote, so whatever he chooses. We have Direct TV and I do not want to 'screw-up' anything so I don't bother it. When I'm home all day I do not even have the tv on and I don't miss it. I personally could get rid of satellite and go with the local stations.
I am the complete opposite! I have so many things going that my husband is the one who is afraid to mess anything up! We get both DirecTV and cable - 4 TiVos and 3 dvrs plus a cable box hooked up to the computer to record things there! LOL!

Yes- I've also heard good things about Better Call Saul. We're going to start watching it on Netflix. If anyone has Amazon Prime- The Man in the High Castle is good but there's only 1 season. House of Cards on Netflix new season premieres in March. Otherwise I'm all about HGTV.

I'm currently watching Marco Polo on Netflix and Ash vs Evil Dead on Stan.

Laurene19996 said:
I'm currently watching Marco Polo on Netflix and Ash vs Evil Dead on Stan.
I've been eyeing Marco Polo for awhile!

TV shows - X-Factor)))
Now, I'm looking Sherlock and True Detective)

Right now Game of Thrones

Admin Greg said:
I just finished up the last season of Walking Dead and American Horror Story. What is everyone watching and would recommend?
I really got into AHS after watching "Freakshow" which is the carnival one! That was probably my favorite, but I also liked the "Asylum" one as well & the first one about the house. I was surprised as I thought I would LOVE "Coven", but it was my least favorite, except for the amazing performance by Stevie Nicks! Horror is not my norm, so it was weird that I found this show so great!!Currently, I am watching: Suits, House of Lies (last season), Shameless (last season), The Magicians (last season), Feed the Beast, Ballers, Billions (last season)...I'm sure there's others.

Ashery said:
TV shows - X-Factor)))
Now, I'm looking Sherlock and True Detective)
I loved the first season of True Detective, but couldn't get started with the 2nd. Not sure why. Maybe I'll try to go back & rewatch!

Tenille V. said:
I really got into AHS after watching "Freakshow" which is the carnival one!
I've seen the first 3 and liked them!

http://www.tv.com/shows/the-vampire-diaries/

1. What are some popular cooking shows you watch?

Some popular cooking shows I watch include "Top Chef," "The Great British Baking Show," "MasterChef," "Chopped," and "Barefoot Contessa."

2. Do you have any favorite food-related reality shows?

Yes, I enjoy watching food-related reality shows such as "Hell's Kitchen," "The Final Table," "Nailed It!," "Ugly Delicious," and "Chef's Table."

3. Are there any cooking competition shows that you would recommend?

I would highly recommend "Iron Chef," "Cutthroat Kitchen," "The Taste," "The Next Food Network Star," and "Cupcake Wars" for some exciting and entertaining cooking competitions.

4. What are some good cooking shows for beginners?

For beginners, I would suggest watching "Good Eats," "Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee," "Everyday Italian," "Pioneer Woman," and "30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray."

5. Are there any cooking shows that focus on healthy eating?

Yes, there are several cooking shows that focus on healthy eating such as "Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger," "Giada's Feel Good Food," "Fixate," "The Happy Pear," and "Cooking Light."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • Admin Greg