• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What tool is best for making long strips of bologna for a unique snack?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, the top five most frequently asked questions about recommended tools are answered. The all-time favorite is the Deluxe Cooking Blender, versatile and time-saving. For quick vegetable cutting, the Quick Slice is highly recommended. The Round Cake Pan Set is perfect for baking cakes of any size, and the Grill Pan is perfect for indoor grilling. Lastly, the Pizza Stone is highly recommended for making delicious homemade pizza.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have a friend that sent me this message: "What kind of slicer or peeler do I need to make long strips of bologna so that I can crunch them up into S sales and put them on toothpicks. My bologna is one of those round thick tube shapes like from Hickory Farms. I want thin slices wide and thickness"What do I recommend to her??

bummer. I sure thought someone would have some advice......

I'm not sure what kind of bologna she is talking about, I haven't seen it lol...but maybe the veggie strip maker?

I ended up sending the question to the home office. Here is their reply:
"Thank you for contacting Pampered Chef regarding the best way to slice bologna.
Depending on how thick and wide you would like the slices of bologna to be, it may be beneficial to use a Vegetable Peeler or a Simple Slicer."
I'm going to let my friend know and send a link to both products.

Last edited:
That is exactly what I'd suggest--Vegetable Peeler or Simple Slicer. Of course, I didn't notice your post until waaaay too late to be of any help.

What Tool Do I Recommend?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I receive many questions about which tools I recommend for cooking and baking. Here are the top five most frequently asked questions about this topic:

1. What is your favorite kitchen tool from Pampered Chef?

My all-time favorite tool from Pampered Chef is the Deluxe Cooking Blender. It's a versatile appliance that can blend, chop, mix, and cook all in one. Plus, it's easy to clean and saves me so much time in the kitchen.

2. Which tool do you recommend for cutting vegetables quickly?

I highly recommend the Quick Slice from Pampered Chef. It's a handy tool that makes slicing and dicing vegetables a breeze. It also has different blade inserts for different types of cuts, so you can get creative with your cooking.

3. What tool do you suggest for baking cakes?

The Round Cake Pan Set from Pampered Chef is my go-to for baking cakes. The set includes three different sizes, so you can make cakes of any size. Plus, they have a non-stick coating that makes for easy release and cleanup.

4. Which tool do you recommend for grilling?

The Grill Pan from Pampered Chef is perfect for grilling indoors. It has deep ridges that create those beautiful grill marks on your food, and it also has a non-stick coating for easy cleaning. Plus, it's dishwasher safe.

5. What tool do you recommend for making homemade pizza?

I highly recommend the Pizza Stone from Pampered Chef for making delicious homemade pizza. It's made of natural stoneware that distributes heat evenly, creating a crispy crust. Plus, it can also be used for baking bread, cookies, and other dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
iteachncook