• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Go-To First Recipe for Fall Parties?

think I'll try the garden ranch pizza! Thanks so much for the suggestion. I've been wanting to make that one for a while. I also think that the touchdown taco dip would be a great choice for my first recipe. It is easy, showcases a lot of products and everyone who's ever had it loves it.
citrontj
Do you have recommendations for a good recipe to use for my first few parties?

Look to your Season's Best for some great recipe ideas. The last two pages of each section are recipes that can be made with what's in your Super Starter Kit. Also, anything in the All The Best cookbook is great...I like any of our rings/wreaths, as well as the Tomato Basil Squares or Clubhouse Chicken Squares. Just a couple ideas that are pretty easy, and can be done with products in your kit!

I recommend Garden Ranch Pizza, since it's what you'll watch on the Super Starter video. It makes it easier to plan how you'll do your show and gives you words to use as you work with each product.

I second that Noradawn !I used that recipe for the first few months ! Garden ranch pizza ! It was easy it showed a lot of tools and i knew the recipe by heart ! People loved it to !I would say that is a good one to start with ! :)

After 25 years of blessed business, Pampered Chef knows what our concerns are as a new consultant. They also know what are good recipes for kitchen show demos. They want all new consultants, and seasoned consultants to be successful. They deliberately have the last two recipes in the Seasons Best books as starter kit recipes so that new consultants will have variety, but still have recipes that will show high sale items. The demo tape shows the Garden Ranch Pizza because it tastes great, uses many high sale items, AND it a good recipe for new consultants to get comfortable with. They also began the Celebrations recipes, not because their good recipes (which they are), but because of the number products you show and the $ associated with those products.

New consultants, don't try to re-invent the wheel. You want to get comfy with your business and not feel overwhelmed. Read and follow your training packet that comes in your starter kit. Then work with the Celebrations shows. Once you've reached your comfort zone, branch out to other recipes you've tried on your family - but always make sure those recipes show a minimum of $300 in products. You will always sell more of what demo because people like to see it in action.

ThanksThanks for all the great suggestions. I was thinking about the garden ranch pizza as my first recipe. Now I can be sure. I will practice it today. :D

I made the chicken and broccoli ring and everyone seems to love it! Have had great results with it! :)

I also did the garden ranch pizza. It's great for your first show, for the reasons already given. I must add though that I find the cool veggie pizza tastier and since it is cold it is a little different so it seems to get more attention and I feel, encourages them to want the tools I used to make it. I like it also because I can bake the base ahead of time.

Whichever you do, just remember to have fun...in my opinion that is key to a successful show. :D

I agree with Rita! Pampered Chef has great suggestions and even scripts ready for you!

Another easy starter recipe is the touchdown taco dip - I still make it at my fall shows! You can make it in the small oval baker that came in your kit or if you happen to have the mini-baker then double the ingredients and use a can of refried beans instead of the bean dip - make tortilla chips out of flour tortillas on your large round stone to go with it!

nervous about picking recipieI've looked thru the season's best and nothing jumps out at me for my first receipe.

I have a season's best from a few years ago that has the Peperoni Twist - I've made that about a zillion times for my husband so I was thinking about doing that. Or a recipie I remember vaguely that I have to find from a show I attened in 2002 (?) it was a veggie pizza-ish but cold.... i think I should bake a little to break in the stones. Then i could bring in the goodies to work to start talking about it.

I also think that the Touchdown Taco Dip is a great first recipe. It's easy, shows a good number of products and everyone who's ever had it LOVES it. And it's a classic. That was the recipe the consultant demo'd at the VERY first Pampered Chef show I went to 7 years ago!

oh yeah - touchdown taco dipI forgot I wanted to mention this about the touchdown taco dip.
Everyone always loves this dip!

I also improvise and make it "supreme touchdown taco dip" by adding seasoned ground beef to the bottom of it.

If you make it in the small oval baker - could you bake then reheat it in the microwave?

touchdown taco dipWhere is the receipe for touchdown taco dip? I am having a fall show for somw newlyweds and its a couples show.
I REALLY need this receipe :) :) :)

Its in the new fall season's best that just came out.

What to Use as First Recipe?

1. How can I find a simple and easy recipe to start with?

A great place to start is by browsing through our "Quick and Easy" recipes on our website. These recipes are designed to be simple and use basic kitchen tools.

2. What ingredients do I need for my first recipe?

It all depends on what recipe you choose to make. We recommend starting with a recipe that uses ingredients you are already familiar with and have on hand. Our website also has a "Ingredients" filter to help you find recipes that use specific ingredients.

3. Do I need any special equipment for my first recipe?

No, most of our recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools that you may already have. However, some recipes may require specific tools such as a mandoline or food processor. Be sure to read the recipe carefully before starting.

4. Can I adjust the serving size for my first recipe?

Yes, our recipes have a serving size adjustment feature that allows you to change the number of servings and automatically updates the ingredient measurements for you.

5. How can I make sure my first recipe turns out well?

We recommend following the recipe instructions closely and using accurate measurements. It's also important to read through the entire recipe before starting and watch any tutorial videos that may be available. Don't be afraid to ask for help from our customer service team if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDode
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • cathyt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kreaser