• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Spend My Pampered Chef Dollars On.

In summary, if you are a new consultant, you are eligible for kit enhancement in your fourth full month of business. You can submit $150 in personal commissionable sales in the fourth month, and then place a kit enhancement order.
ChefShalon
Gold Member
I am wondering what I should spend my PC dollars on. I am going to get some biz materials but which products do you think I should deffently get.

Save enough to pay for conference.

I use my PC$ to pay for materials, replacement parts orders, etc.

How much is conference?

$200! They usually give us a chance to earn it for free but it's the best way to spend them

Oh well I got more than that lol

I am saving mine for conference too :)

See some of the threads on the bottom of this thread.

I would definately set aside some for business materials. I tend to host my own shows to buy products, so my PC dollars get used on supply orders only.

If you are going to use some on products, be sure that you pick things that will enhance your show or make your show easier. Like multiple cutting boards, DCB, pineapple wedger, garlic peeler slicer set.

If there's something you'd like to help expand your recipe offerings consider that. A trifle bowl was one of my first purchases.

Consider a piece of cookware, like the grill pan/press or 12" skillet. There are a ton of great recipes to use. Using the cookware effectively in a show might help with bookings (because nobody wants to pay full price for one!). Although you might want to wait until kit enhancement month so you get more bang for your PC bucks.

I guess in terms of what products you might want to get, what do you already have?

I prefer to have one set of products already packed and ready in my car. This way I'm not running around the house trying to get everything packed. Maybe look at that and see what you could use duplicates of.

If you haven't earned the new items coming out, you might consider getting those when they come out at a great price for consultants. It's nice to have them since customers are always quite excited to see them.

I saved 300 PC$ for my 4th month and used that to get $500 in products at 40% off with my kit enhancement!!! I am so glad I did! It really enhanced my kit! and I was able to get business materials too!
I say get what you are going to use! I look at what I want in my kitchen, and get that....You know it will show well at shows because you can talk about how much you use it at home!

I am going to get the DCB and tool turn about and the case for it and the SS 8in skillet. Alittle bizz materials. The rest I am going to save for Kit E month. and conference. I am still earning more since my 90 day doesnt end till April 15 :D

abigailhutch said:
I saved 300 PC$ for my 4th month and used that to get $500 in products at 40% off with my kit enhancement!!! I am so glad I did! It really enhanced my kit! and I was able to get business materials too!
I say get what you are going to use! I look at what I want in my kitchen, and get that....You know it will show well at shows because you can talk about how much you use it at home!

I did the same thing. I used a little bit on some supplies ( about $25) but the most was used in my fourth month. I was able to get a LOT more bang for my PC bucks doing it that way! LOL! :chef:

Also, I agree with what someone else has already stated. What do you have in your collection already? Three things that I use the most at home is the grill pan/press, 12" skillet (gotta get the lid soon) and the DCB. I don't know how I ever cooked before I got these items. I've had the two different sizes of the round stone for over 12 years and they get used several times a week, too.

But I did notice something my 4th month happens to be in apr

in april and I looked at my welcome letter and their is no Kit E month date for me. Too bad I cant have two lol :(

ChefShalon said:
in april and I looked at my welcome letter and their is no Kit E month date for me. Too bad I cant have two lol :(

You do!!! :DFrom the policy guide:
New Consultants are eligible for kit enhancement in
their fourth full month of business if they have been
active in the three consecutive previous months. If they
have been active in only the two previous months, they
can submit $150 in personal commissionable sales in the
fourth month, and then place a kit enhancement order.
(If your New Consultant Kit enhancement month would
be April, it will be assigned to May instead.)

Well I just thought about it and it will actually be in march so I will have two :D yay me

:confused:Let's see if I have this right... if my 90 days is up on 4/14/11, then I can submit for kit enhancement in April and then up to $150 again in May? That would be :cool:

julmarsala said:
:confused:Let's see if I have this right... if my 90 days is up on 4/14/11, then I can submit for kit enhancement in April and then up to $150 again in May? That would be :cool:

Yes everyone gets one in April and they just move yours back to May!

1. What products can I use my Pampered Chef dollars on?

With your Pampered Chef dollars, you can choose from any of our high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and cookbooks. You can also use them towards a host special or a consultant special.

2. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef dollars, simply add the items you want to purchase to your cart on our website or through your consultant. At checkout, you will have the option to apply your Pampered Chef dollars towards your purchase.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef dollars on clearance items?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef dollars on any regular-priced or clearance items. However, please note that clearance items are limited in quantity and may sell out quickly.

4. Do my Pampered Chef dollars expire?

No, your Pampered Chef dollars do not have an expiration date. You can use them whenever you would like towards a purchase.

5. Can I combine my Pampered Chef dollars with other discounts or promotions?

Absolutely! You can combine your Pampered Chef dollars with other discounts, promotions, and offers. This allows you to get even more for your money and stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnajocooper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • erinhoward