• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Ideas for Your PL Show: PC Recipes and SA Products!

In summary, Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups are a quick and easy finger food that is sure to please. The hot pizza dip is also a popular appetizer that can be doubled depending on how many people are coming. The chili lime meatballs from the new appetizer book are also a big hit.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Hi! Well, I need more candles, so I am hosting a PL show! LOL I would love to feaure some PC recipes and our SA products. Any suggestions as to what I can serve? I don't want to go overboard, but I want to offer a few things!

And, do you think the Spinach Artichoke ring would be too much?

Last edited:
one of my favorite appetizers that is quick, easy and sure to please is the Brown Sugar Baked Brie!

pampcheflisa said:
one of my favorite appetizers that is quick, easy and sure to please is the Brown Sugar Baked Brie!

This is very good! I served it at my show this weekend, and it took them awhile to get started, but when the first person gave it a try and said "Yum!", it disappeared!

Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups.... they are really good and pretty easy and they're finger food... (I usually season the chicken with the Southewestern Seasoning when I cook it, kicks it up a bit).
Or the Chicken Clubhouse Squares are always good. The Hot Pizza Dip is a good one to serve at something like that, depending on how many people are coming you can double it in the Deep Dish Baker...

I've also heard that the Greek Cheese Torta is really good, haven't tried it yet myself, but someday I'm going to!

The chili lime meatballs from the new appetizer book is AWESOME, and easy to double.

We cooked the meatballs ahead of time, and made up the glaze. Then, we reheated the meatballs, added the glaze, and put them on the SA rectangle with lime wedges around. BIG hit!!!

nikked said:
The chili lime meatballs from the new appetizer book is AWESOME, and easy to double.

We cooked the meatballs ahead of time, and made up the glaze. Then, we reheated the meatballs, added the glaze, and put them on the SA rectangle with lime wedges around. BIG hit!!!

Mmmmm, :love: I've been wanting to try those, I really have a thing for anything with lime lately, so I'm just sure that I'll love these!

pampcheflisa said:

Where do I find it?

This is what I am thinking:

Chips & Dip
Fruit & Dip
Baked Brie
Pumpkin Dip w/ grahams
Apple Crisp

Does that sound like too much? I have at least 13 coming. Many don't RSVP and I have a hard time getting a hold of them.

Serve whatever you like would be my suggestion. Anytime I have people over or a party of sorts or need to bring something. I just bring a great PC recipe with my products and let them do the talking! LOL. My brother and fiance had a party not too long ago and I offered to bring food because I wanted to. I brought my bag with all my stuff and finished them off there. They were big hits. Didn't get any bookings but wasn't really trying to. My future SIL will eventually break down and host for me and she's probably going to do a bridal registry so I can't complain. :D

AJPratt said:
Where do I find it?

I am fairly certain it is in the F/W '08 Season's Best. It may also be in the S/S '09. I can post it tonight when I get home if you need me to!
As far as ingredients, all you need is:
brie
brown sugar
dijon mustard
almonds
(I think that's it)

Here ya go!

Brown Sugar-Dijon Brie
Recipe

1/2 cup sliced almonds, divided
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 4-in. round (8 oz) Brie cheese with rind, room temperature
1 loaf (16 oz) French baguette
Vegetable oil

1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Coarsely chop 1/4 cup of the almonds using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, combine chopped almonds, sugar and mustard; mix well using Skinny Scraper.

2. Cut Brie in half horizontally using Utility Knife. Place one half of Brie, cut side up, onto center of Large Round Stone with Handles. Spread half of the sugar mixture evenly over bottom half of Brie using Small Spreader. Top with remaining half of Brie, cut side up. Spread remaining sugar mixture over Brie; sprinkle with remaining almonds.

3. Using Bread Knife, cut baguette on a bias into twenty-four 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange baguette slices around Brie; spray with oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Bake 8-10 minutes or until baguette slices are golden brown and Brie begins to soften. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes before serving.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: (Light): Calories 260, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 46 g, Protein 9 g, Sodium 460 mg, Fiber 2 g

Variations: Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie: Substitute 1/2 cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped, for the almonds, 1/4 cup apricot preserves for the sugar and 1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed, seeded and chopped for the mustard. Proceed as recipe directs.

Sun-Dried Tomato-Pesto Brie: Substitute 1/4 cup pine nuts for the almonds, 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, patted dry and chopped for the sugar. Substitute 1 tbsp prepared basil pesto for the mustard. Proceed as recipe directs.

Thanks! I am going to give this a try! I am trying to keep it simple, but I do love to entertain and love to show off our recipes!

Had my show tonight! I served chips & dip, fruit salad & dip, Spiced Pumpkin Pie spread with graham crackers, and the Brown Sugar baked brie with wheat thins. It was nice because I didn't go crazy and I had enough for everyone. Even gave the PL lady the Brie and Spread recipe she loved it so much.

AJPratt said:
Had my show tonight! I served chips & dip, fruit salad & dip, Spiced Pumpkin Pie spread with graham crackers, and the Brown Sugar baked brie with wheat thins. It was nice because I didn't go crazy and I had enough for everyone. Even gave the PL lady the Brie and Spread recipe she loved it so much.

Sounds like a good spread, glad that it worked out for you. But more importantly, did you sell enough to get a lot of free candles to restock your supply?!

It was a $1000 show! So, I am getting like $250 in free candles! Thanks for asking!

AJPratt said:
It was a $1000 show! So, I am getting like $250 in free candles! Thanks for asking!

Awesome! You'll be set in candles for the year!

I wish! I go through them pretty fast! LOL

1. What are some popular appetizers to serve at a Pampered Chef party?

Some popular appetizers to serve at a Pampered Chef party include our Spinach Artichoke Dip, Classic Cheese Ball, and our Cucumber Tomato Bruschetta.

2. Can you recommend a main course that will please a variety of dietary restrictions?

Our Grilled Chicken and Veggie Kabobs are a great option for those with dietary restrictions. They are customizable and can be made gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian-friendly.

3. Do you have any suggestions for a quick and easy side dish to pair with the main course?

Our Garlic Parmesan Roasted Vegetables are a delicious and easy side dish option. They only take 20 minutes to prepare and can be made with any vegetables you have on hand.

4. What is a popular dessert choice at Pampered Chef parties?

Our Mini Chocolate Lava Cakes are a fan favorite at Pampered Chef parties. They are rich and decadent, and the perfect size for a sweet treat.

5. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into the menu for my party?

You can incorporate Pampered Chef products into your menu by using them to prepare and serve your dishes. For example, our Stoneware Baking Sheet is perfect for making our Chicken and Veggie Kabobs, and our Classic Batter Bowl is great for mixing and serving our Spinach Artichoke Dip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Kat212
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • kreaser