• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: How to Follow Up on Recent Show Guests?

In summary, Amanda was trying to encourage someone to call a Pampered Bridal show guest and host a kitchen show. She also offered some advice on how to follow-up.
PC_ChefCole
I recently had a show, and a couple of the guest's could not stay for the whole show, due to children at home. They both filled out drawing slips and were going to place an order with the host. One girl marked she wanted more info on a PB Show, What should I send her??? And the other checked yes for a catalog show and YES to becoming a consultant. I am only in my 1st starter month. How should I follow-up on these 2 things. I tried reaching my director and haven't heard back from her. Any advise would be great! THanks ;)

I haven't dealt with a Pampered Bridal show, so someone might need to help you out with that one. But as for the catalog show/possible recruit, make sure to CALL her. I'm not sure if you're phone-shy (a lot of us seem to be! lol) but she WANTS you to call and talk to her. When you call her, tell her that you are really excited that she is interested in joining The Pampered Chef. Ask her if she has any questions that you can answer for her. Remind her that she's not going to be in this biz alone. After you've talked to her about the biz opportunity, you can let her know that you'll send out a pack of information about joining, so she can expect to get it in the mail. Also, tell her that you're excited she wants to host and that you'd love to do a show for her. Let her know that by hosting, she can earn between $20 and $40 off her Starter Kit, and that she might want to consider having a standard kitchen show instead of a catalog show for a few reasons: 1) if she's going to sign on at the closing of the show, then she'll have more of a chance to get the starter kit for $50 as opposed to $90 (b/c kitchen shows typically get more in sales).... 2) she can get more of a feel of how a kitchen show runs (by watching the consultant instead of being just a guest at the show) ... 3) should she sign at the closing of the show, any bookings she gets off her kitchen show are HERS to start her biz with..

good luck and let us know if you need anything else!

Thanks!Thanks Amanda, I will definately call her today then, plus I can check and see if she still plans on placing an order for the host. Thanks so much! :D

Thanks!Thanks Amanda, I wasn't sure how to follow-up. Now when someone marks MAYBE to hosting & to become a consultant, do you call them too. Should I start with talking to her about the Kitchen Show 1st or Consulting 1st?

Oh, definately! A lot of times, a "maybe" means "not right now". or they might have checked "maybe" b/c they felt if they checked "YES" at that moment, they'd have to set a date right then and there, and they didn't know their schedule. or they don't know enough about the whole hosting thing to make a concrete "yes" decision. or they're wondering who they're going to invite to their show. there are a million reasons. but a "maybe" means that there is some interest there, so by all means, call them for sure! and make sure to ask them what interested them in hosting, as well as what is holding them back from it.. someone might be short on time but still want to host--offer them an Express Show. someone might not have any money to spend on products but still wants to have some free product value after hosting--offer them the option of having a "10 for A Grand!" show, and since she's the main host (meaning she finds the other 9 people to join in), she can pick the free product value, while you do a drawing to split up the rest of the benefits between the other 9 people. someone might want to host, but they're swamped by having to buy presents for birthdays, anniversaries, or holidays, so they don't have the money or time to host--mention that they can kill two birds with one stone by hosting a show and using their benefits for their needed gifts.. (everyone loves getting something for nothing!)..

good luck, and if you have any more ?s, let 'em roll!
God bless!

:D Thanks for the great advice Amanda!

Nicolle Shibley
Independent Kitchen Consultant
[email protected]

no problem. just trying to encourage you. i was in that boat a few months ago, but never ended up finding any sales.. i didn't have any of those ideas then, and i think if i did, i would have stayed active. but i'm active again now, so it's all good! (thanks to a $500 catalog show that started out as "I'll try to get you a couple orders.." woot!!)

1. How soon should I follow up with recent show guests?

It is recommended to follow up with your recent show guests within 48 hours of the event. This will show your guests that you value their time and are excited to work with them.

2. What is the best way to follow up with show guests?

The best way to follow up with show guests is through a personalized email or phone call. This allows you to thank them for attending the show and offer any additional information or assistance they may need.

3. Should I offer any incentives or promotions in my follow-up?

Offering incentives or promotions in your follow-up can be a great way to entice show guests to make a purchase. Consider offering a discount on their first order or a free gift with purchase.

4. How can I make sure my follow-up is effective?

To make sure your follow-up is effective, be sure to personalize your communication, mention specific products or recipes that your guest showed interest in, and provide a clear call to action for them to make a purchase.

5. Is it appropriate to follow up more than once?

Following up more than once can be beneficial, but be mindful not to be too persistent. If you do follow up multiple times, make sure each communication offers something new or valuable to your guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • ebarnes23us
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows