• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Blitz: Creative Call Phrases & Special Incentives!

In summary, a booking blitz is a strategic approach to securing multiple party bookings in a short period of time. It involves reaching out to potential hosts with creative call phrases and special incentives. Participating in a booking blitz can greatly benefit your business by jumpstarting your sales and increasing party bookings. Some examples of creative call phrases are "Let's party like it's 1999!", "Get ready to pamper yourself and your friends!", and "Join the party and win free products!". Special incentives can include discounts, free products, and extra rewards for hosts. To make the most out of a booking blitz, it's important to have a clear plan, stay organized, and follow up with potential hosts. Don't forget to also thank and reward
pampered2007
What are all of you saying when you're making your Booking Blitz calls??? What catchy and creative words are you using? any special incentives you are offering?

I just had a holiday open house which means that I have already been in touch with everyone for that. Not that I personally talked to everyone, but they either received a mailed invitation or one by email. I feel kinda funny contacting them again so soon. Sometimes I feel like I have exhausted my list of contacts. Ugh!

There's a PDF on CC with some words.

What my HD told us yesterday was to say "I just though of you because I had a blockbuster special just come across my desk for next year, and I wanted to make sure you had a chance to take advantage of it." Or soemthing to that effect.

Hey there! I totally understand your hesitation about reaching out to the same people again so soon. It can feel a bit awkward, but trust me, it's worth it! When I make my Booking Blitz calls, I like to use catchy phrases like "Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity!" or "Limited time offer, act fast!" to grab their attention. I also like to offer special incentives like a free gift with their booking or a discount on their first service. It's all about making them feel special and valued as a customer. And don't worry about exhausting your list of contacts, there are always new potential customers out there waiting to hear from you. Good luck with your calls!

What is a booking blitz?

A booking blitz is a focused effort to secure multiple party bookings in a short period of time. It typically involves reaching out to potential hosts with creative call phrases and special incentives to encourage them to book a party.

Why should I participate in a booking blitz?

A booking blitz can help jumpstart your business and increase your party bookings. It allows you to reach out to a large number of potential hosts in a short amount of time, increasing your chances of securing more parties and ultimately increasing your sales.

What are some creative call phrases I can use during a booking blitz?

Some examples of creative call phrases include "Let's party like it's 1999!", "Get ready to pamper yourself and your friends!", and "Join the party and win free products!". These phrases are fun and attention-grabbing, making potential hosts more likely to book a party.

What are some special incentives I can offer during a booking blitz?

Special incentives can include discounts, free products, or extra rewards for party hosts. For example, you could offer a 10% discount on their party sales, a free product of their choice for every $100 in party sales, or an additional $25 in free products for hosting a party within a certain timeframe.

How can I make the most out of a booking blitz?

To make the most out of a booking blitz, it's important to have a clear plan and stay organized. Make a list of potential hosts to reach out to, have your creative call phrases and special incentives ready, and follow up with potential hosts to secure their party bookings. Don't forget to also thank and reward your current hosts for their support during the booking blitz.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies