• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering Phone Calls: Tips for Overcoming Phone Anxiety and Booking Success

In summary, it's important to remember that as a pampered chef consultant, you have a great product to offer and people will be interested in hearing about it. When making phone calls, start by establishing a personal connection and then mention the benefits of hosting a party. Remember to be genuine and confident and the bookings will come. Utilizing the resources and scripts provided by the company can also help in making successful phone calls.
CAPCnewbie
I know I have to get over my phone-a-phobia and I've tried calling past guests from some of my shows but I never seem to get anyone on the phone and end up just leaving messages. I've told hubby that tomorrow night (Monday), it's his night to put our girls to bed and that I'll be busy making phone calls. My goal is to get some bookings on my calendar but I'm always afraid of what to say or how to say it because I hate to be a pushy person.
What do you say when you call people?

I am the exact same way---I just had a party 2 weeks ago and as a result signed up to be a consultant. I know that some of the girls said they would help me out but they just ordered stuff.

Have you asked your director for help with what to say? Have you checked out any of the resources or scripts that came with your kit? Behind CC? Use what the company has given us! It's proven!

Hey !

Does anyone have a script for checking in and see ing if there is anything they might need for the month as well as one for someone you met casually . I never know what to say .

Hi there! I completely understand your fear of making phone calls, as it can be intimidating to reach out to people and potentially face rejection. However, as a pampered chef consultant, it's important to remember that you have a great product to offer and people will be interested in hearing about it.When I make phone calls to potential hosts or guests, I always start by introducing myself and mentioning that I recently hosted a pampered chef party for them or that they attended a party I hosted. This establishes a connection and makes the conversation more personal. Then, I mention some of the products that were featured at the party and ask if they have any favorites or if there's anything they've been wanting to try.From there, I transition into talking about the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun night with friends. I also mention any current promotions or specials that may be going on. I always make sure to emphasize that there's no pressure to book a party, but I would love to have them as a host.If they seem hesitant or unsure, I always reassure them that it's just a fun and casual gathering and there's no need to feel obligated to purchase anything. I also offer to send them more information or a catalog if they'd like.Remember, you're not being pushy by simply reaching out and sharing the amazing products and opportunities that pampered chef has to offer. Just be genuine, friendly, and confident, and the bookings will come. Best of luck with your phone calls!

1. What is "What to Say?"

"What to Say?" is a Pampered Chef resource that provides suggestions and tips for how to talk about our products and the Pampered Chef business with potential customers and hosts. It includes scripts, conversation starters, and other helpful tools to make it easier to share our products and opportunities.

2. How can "What to Say?" benefit my business?

Using "What to Say?" can help you feel more confident and prepared when talking to potential customers and hosts. It can also help you effectively communicate the benefits and features of our products, as well as the opportunities available with Pampered Chef.

3. Is "What to Say?" only for new consultants?

No, "What to Say?" is a valuable resource for all consultants at any stage of their Pampered Chef journey. Whether you're just starting out or have been with us for years, there are always new tips and conversation starters to help you grow your business.

4. Are there different versions of "What to Say?" for different products?

Yes, "What to Say?" is constantly updated and tailored to specific products and collections. This ensures that you have the most relevant and effective conversation starters for the products you are promoting.

5. Can I customize "What to Say?" for my own style?

Yes, "What to Say?" is meant to be a guide and you can always add your own personal touch to the scripts and conversation starters. It's important to stay true to your own style and personality when talking about our products and opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • loreedfk
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lacychef