1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings What to say?

1. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

I know I have to get over my phone-a-phobia and I've tried calling past guests from some of my shows but I never seem to get anyone on the phone and end up just leaving messages. I've told hubby that tomorrow night (Monday), it's his night to put our girls to bed and that I'll be busy making phone calls. My goal is to get some bookings on my calendar but I'm always afraid of what to say or how to say it because I hate to be a pushy person.
    What do you say when you call people?

Jun 7, 2009
  2. I am the exact same way---I just had a party 2 weeks ago and as a result signed up to be a consultant. I know that some of the girls said they would help me out but they just ordered stuff.

Jun 7, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Have you asked your director for help with what to say? Have you checked out any of the resources or scripts that came with your kit? Behind CC?

Use what the company has given us! It's proven!

Jun 7, 2009
  4. jelical_one

jelical_one Gold Member

Hey !

Does anyone have a script for checking in and see ing if there is anything they might need for the month as well as one for someone you met casually . I never know what to say .

Aug 10, 2009
Have something to add?