• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Right Words to Reach Out to New Customers

.The consultant would call Paula's home office and ask about the smoking stone. They would also ask if Paula was sure it wasn't something in her oven. If Paula said she coated the stone with vegetable oil then the consultant would tell her to send the stone back under warranty.
sweet
I'm a new consultant and I got a display at the flea market, I had collected names but I don't know what to say when I will call. and there is nothing in are welcome booklet that give the WORDS, it's only for people we kind of know but nothind for perfect stanger. Can someone help me?

Here is an example of what you might say:

Hi, this is ____ with the Pampered Chef. We met at _____ . (Try to mention something about the fair or meeting them - This is where writing anything on the back of the prize drawing slip really helps...had little girl with pigtails, loved stainless steel bowls, etc.) I was really nice talking with you.

(If they mentioned they liked an item, go ahead and say something like "I know you really liked those Stainless Steel Bowls....did I tell you that they are on special in August?")

Option A: You've won a FREE KITCHEN SHOW
I am calling to let you know that you've won a free kitchen show. All you have to do is to invite some of your friends over and I'll do the rest. Can I tell you my available dates?

Option B: I'd love to tell you about the upcoming specials
I would love to tell you about our upcoming specials. Do you have a minute? (Tell specials and say, "Can I tell you what dates I have available?" If no, they say would you like me to send you a catalog?)

thankThank you for youre anwser but my only concerne when you tell them they won a FREE KITCHEN SHOW, do you pay for the food supply or you still make them buy it?

Hey SweetWhen they've won a Free Kitchen show you as the consultant furnish the ingredients (so pick something simple). I also through in disposable plates and plasticware, but that's me. ;)

Good Luck!

Yes, if they've won a free kitchen show, I supply the food and they supply the guests. I usually ask that they have the drinks. I also bring paper plates, but I have tons at home.

I usually make the 10 minute microwave cake and the spinach pinwheels or athenian spinach rounds. Both are yummy, few ingredients, and great for a show.

thank you, I will be making the phone calls tonight. And what about the one that said they want a kitchen show or the maybes?

I think I would still let the maybe's know that they won a free kitchen show...it will elimate the wavering. The ones that said yes, I'd schedule the show.

:( I just finish my phone calls and no luck. I have no booking, 2 person that I have to call back tomorow. And few other that ask me to call them back in mid-june. some that didn't have the time for a show and one that din't have a appartment and wanted to wait that she finds something before having a show so I ask her if she knew anything about our catalog show and she got very exited. In total I might have 2 catalog show better then nothing.

You are right...2 catalog shows are better than nothing. I wish you could have gotten more, but you need to make sure you follow-up with these people in mid-June. Did they want a June show? If so, go ahead and put them on your calendar as if FILLS UP FAST and you WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THEIR PARTY ON YOUR CALENDAR. Tell them you will pencil them in so that it can be changed if needed, then host coach to make sure they don't change the date.....new products, etc.

Just a thought...

New apartment = possible housewarming = gift registry lead.

Paula in TN

smokee stoneI have met some one in my new office that told me that the stone she bought a littlre while ago is making a lot of smoke when she used it the second time what can be the cause and can it be fix?

a smoking stone? now that's one I haven't heard before :) I'd call up to the home office and check that one out...
is she sure it's not something in her oven than dripped off the edge and is smoking?
hmm.....

I would ask her if she OILED it. If she thought that she had to season it by coating it with vegetable oil that that may account for the smoking. It may not be the stone but something that she put on it.

I called head office and thay told me to sent it back, it's still under warrenty. and when I get her new one I will explain to her how to season it the proper way

1. How do I start a conversation with potential new customers?

Starting a conversation with potential new customers is all about making a connection. Ask open-ended questions to get to know them and their needs. Share your own personal experiences and stories to help build rapport. Remember to be genuine and listen actively to what they have to say.

2. What are some effective words or phrases to use when reaching out to new customers?

Using positive and welcoming language can help make a good first impression. Some examples include "welcome," "excited," "discover," and "exclusive." Additionally, using words that convey a sense of urgency, such as "limited time offer" or "while supplies last," can create a sense of value for potential customers.

3. How can I personalize my outreach to new customers?

Personalization is key when reaching out to new customers. Use their name in your communication and tailor your message to their specific needs or interests. Use information you have about them, such as their location or past purchases, to make the conversation more relevant and meaningful.

4. How do I overcome objections from potential new customers?

Objections from potential new customers are a natural part of the sales process. The key is to listen to their concerns and address them in a positive and empathetic manner. Be prepared with answers to common objections and be willing to offer solutions or alternatives to meet their needs.

5. What are some ways to follow up with new customers after the initial contact?

Following up with new customers is crucial for building and maintaining a relationship with them. A simple thank-you note or email is a great way to show your appreciation for their time and interest. You can also provide them with additional information or resources related to your products or services, and invite them to connect with you on social media to stay updated on new offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • raebates