• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to say to someone who's interested in Opp.

Michael Serrano

Novice Member
Silver Member
Nov 7, 2005
Hi All,

I know this is probably silly, but I have a woman that contacted me yesterday via email. She found my info in an events listing I did online. Here is what she said:

Dear Michael Serrano,
I am genuinly interested in the career or part-time opportunity to earn extra income at home that you had advertised at the bottom of FRIDAY NIGHT PHONE SALE - FEBRUARY 24th posting. Please provide me with more information regarding this job via this e-mail ([email protected])
Thank you,
Rebecca

Does anyone have a typed up letter or something they send to "potential" recruits. I'd like to send her something by later today.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I wouldn't send her much. I would offer to have a cup of coffee with her and share more information.

If you want to send something by mail, give her a catalog and an opportunity or super starter brochure.

Do you have the recruiting album and inserts? You can go over that when you meet with her.

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
If I mail them a packet then this is what I send with it!

Attachments

• Recruit Packet Letter.doc
    76 KB · Views: 745