1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What to say to someone who's interested in Opp.

1. Michael Serrano

Michael Serrano Novice Member Silver Member

Hi All,

I know this is probably silly, but I have a woman that contacted me yesterday via email. She found my info in an events listing I did online. Here is what she said:

Dear Michael Serrano,
    I am genuinly interested in the career or part-time opportunity to earn extra income at home that you had advertised at the bottom of FRIDAY NIGHT PHONE SALE - FEBRUARY 24th posting. Please provide me with more information regarding this job via this e-mail (rxxxxx@yahoo.com)
    Thank you,
    Rebecca

Does anyone have a typed up letter or something they send to "potential" recruits. I'd like to send her something by later today.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I wouldn't send her much. I would offer to have a cup of coffee with her and share more information.

If you want to send something by mail, give her a catalog and an opportunity or super starter brochure.

Do you have the recruiting album and inserts? You can go over that when you meet with her.

Feb 25, 2006
  3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

If I mail them a packet then this is what I send with it!

Attached Files:

Feb 25, 2006
Have something to add?