1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths What To Say To Leads

1. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

I was wondering from some of you pros what to say to leads after having a booth when they check no, maybe or leave it blank to hosting a show.

I was considering for those that checked no asking them if I could hang on to their information and when someone is having a kitchen show I could send them an invite. Don't know if this would be appropriate or not.

I am very new and very scared of the phone but I am determined to do it I just need some clues. If someone has a script they wouldn't mind me borrowing and putting into my own words I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Mar 16, 2009
  2. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I don't let them fill out their own draw slip for this reason. Then I can talk to them during the fair and get a feel for them. The no's I have at the end of the weekend are only those that I know I can throw out because they're a not ever.

But since you're past that point, I would call and offer them something. I'd say "I know you had checked No for hosting a cooking show but I wanted you to know that I'm offering X for those who book shows between now and April 30. I just don't want you to miss out in case this is something you'd be interested in taking advantage of."

Mar 16, 2009
Have something to add?