• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Follow Up with Leads: Tips from Pros | Hosting a Show Invitation Script

In summary, the conversation was about how to handle leads who marked "no" on the hosting show question at a trade show. The speaker suggested keeping their information on file and inviting them to attend a show as a guest, or offering a special incentive for booking a show before a certain date. They also mentioned wanting a script to use for phone calls and being determined to improve their phone skills.
jj16
Gold Member
I was wondering from some of you pros what to say to leads after having a booth when they check no, maybe or leave it blank to hosting a show.

I was considering for those that checked no asking them if I could hang on to their information and when someone is having a kitchen show I could send them an invite. Don't know if this would be appropriate or not.

I am very new and very scared of the phone but I am determined to do it I just need some clues. If someone has a script they wouldn't mind me borrowing and putting into my own words I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

I don't let them fill out their own draw slip for this reason. Then I can talk to them during the fair and get a feel for them. The no's I have at the end of the weekend are only those that I know I can throw out because they're a not ever.But since you're past that point, I would call and offer them something. I'd say "I know you had checked No for hosting a cooking show but I wanted you to know that I'm offering X for those who book shows between now and April 30. I just don't want you to miss out in case this is something you'd be interested in taking advantage of."

Hi there! Thank you for stopping by our booth at the trade show. I noticed that you marked "no" on the hosting show question. Can I ask why? Is it because you are not interested in hosting a show at all or is it just not the right time for you?If it's not the right time for you, I completely understand. Hosting a show does require some time and effort, but it can also be a fun and rewarding experience. Would you be open to me keeping your information on file and reaching out to you when someone else is hosting a show in your area? That way, you can still get the benefits of hosting without having to do all the work.If you're not interested in hosting at all, no problem! Would you be interested in attending a show as a guest? You can still enjoy all the perks and have a great time without the responsibilities of hosting.Thank you again for stopping by our booth. I hope we can stay in touch and have you join us at a show in the future. Have a great day!

What should I say to leads who are not interested?

When talking to leads who are not interested, it's important to remain positive and respectful. You can ask them if there are any specific concerns or questions they have about our products or business opportunity. If they are still not interested, thank them for their time and ask if they know anyone who might be interested.

How do I approach leads who are hesitant or unsure?

When speaking to hesitant or unsure leads, it's helpful to focus on the benefits and value of our products and opportunity. Share success stories from other customers or consultants, and offer to provide more information or answer any questions they may have. It's also important to listen to their concerns and address them with empathy.

What should I say to leads who are interested but not ready to make a purchase?

If a lead is interested but not ready to make a purchase, it's important to maintain regular communication and follow-up. Offer to send them more information or schedule a time to talk further. You can also offer them a special promotion or discount to encourage them to make a purchase.

How do I handle leads who are not responding?

If a lead is not responding, it's important to follow up with them multiple times through different channels such as email, phone calls, or social media. Be persistent but not pushy, and continue to offer value and information about our products and business opportunity. If they still do not respond, it may be best to move on to other leads.

What can I say to leads who are not in my area?

If a lead is not in your area, you can still offer them the opportunity to purchase our products through our online store. You can also mention the possibility of hosting a virtual party or workshop, or connecting them with a consultant in their area. Don't let distance discourage you from reaching out to potential customers and team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCat
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths