1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths What To Say To Leads

1. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

I was wondering from some of you pros what to say to leads after having a booth when they check no, maybe or leave it blank to hosting a show.

I was considering for those that checked no asking them if I could hang on to their information and when someone is having a kitchen show I could send them an invite. Don't know if this would be appropriate or not.

I am very new and very scared of the phone but I am determined to do it I just need some clues. If someone has a script they wouldn't mind me borrowing and putting into my own words I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Mar 16, 2009
  2. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I don't let them fill out their own draw slip for this reason. Then I can talk to them during the fair and get a feel for them. The no's I have at the end of the weekend are only those that I know I can throw out because they're a not ever.

But since you're past that point, I would call and offer them something. I'd say "I know you had checked No for hosting a cooking show but I wanted you to know that I'm offering X for those who book shows between now and April 30. I just don't want you to miss out in case this is something you'd be interested in taking advantage of."

Mar 16, 2009
Have something to add?