• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making a Fun & Informative HWC Demo Night!

In summary, Becky is a great summarizer of content. She provides a summary of the conversation and offers ideas for additional activities.
chefkathy
HWC DemoWhat are y'all doing for your HWC shows?

I'm hosting one on Thursday night and I want to make it fun and informative. I've billed it as a fundraiser so I want it to be different than a regular show.

I called ACS to have a speaker come or to get more info, but no one ever called me back. That was disappointing.

I was thinking of doing a race show and then maybe researching if any of the ingredients we'd be using have antioxidant properties.

Any other ideas.

I don't do much with a theme related to HWC for May but for the past several years, I've done special things:
**Gifts for all guests at all May Cooking Shows (HWC pins)
**I'll bring an already-made pink dessert to all May Cooking Shows (in addition to the recipe(s) I'll make there)
**Special gift from me for all Cooking Show hosts in addition to all host benefits (I got some reacll cute little pink jar candles from The Breast Cancer Site)**Prize for host with highest Cooking Show total (win cookware!) :) (This will be a small saute pan)
**Prize for Catalog/Online Show host with highest show total (not sure what yet....I'll like in my closet)
**NICE prize for all $1000 show hosts! (not sure what yet)
**Prize for host whose show sells the most PINK products

I LOVE May. It's a lot of work and I do lots of extras, but I love to do it and it's so worth it.

Great ideas Becky! I'll be passing these ideas on to my team.

Update: I did my show last night. It ended up being very small. There were 4 guest there for the demo. We did the Amazing Race party that has been shared before. I updated it with some facts about cancer fighting foods.

I got GREAT feedback, though. They loved it! They enjoyed getting their hands on the tools (go figure :)) and having a fun night out. One woman present is a 15 yr survivor so she shared how a mammogram saved her life. It was very touching.

It was great. And yes, here are the files for you. :)

Just signed up for netflix. What should I rent? I gotta do new releases first before the throttling kicks in but for now I get good availability for anything I want. What is good and somewhat obscure???

I don't know but I really liked August Rush.

DH and I really enjoyed Sweeney Todd - it's gory though and a musical but comic in a very dark senseI really want to see:I Am Legend
Juno
27 Dresses
Over Her Dead Body
The Golden Compass
Cloverfield (though I've heard it involves shaky camera work which gives me a headache)
Kite Runner (I really enjoyed the book - was VERY moving)

OMGosh....cloverfield was sooooooo L-A-M-E.

I thought 27 dresses was cute and really enjoyed I am Legend too.

1. How can I make my HWC demo night fun and engaging for my guests?

In order to make your HWC demo night fun and engaging, it's important to have a variety of interactive activities planned. This can include games, raffles, and demonstrations that involve your guests. You can also encourage them to participate by allowing them to try out the products themselves and asking for their input and feedback.

2. What are some tips for keeping my HWC demo night informative?

To keep your HWC demo night informative, make sure to thoroughly explain each product and its benefits. Use visual aids, such as charts and diagrams, to help your guests understand how the products work. It's also helpful to provide informational handouts or recipe cards that they can take home with them.

3. How can I ensure that my HWC demo night runs smoothly?

To ensure that your HWC demo night runs smoothly, it's important to prepare and practice beforehand. Familiarize yourself with the products and their features, and have all necessary materials and equipment ready to go. It's also helpful to have a timeline and schedule in place to keep the event on track.

4. What are some creative ideas for themes or activities for my HWC demo night?

There are many fun and creative ideas for themes and activities for your HWC demo night. You can have a "Pizza Party" theme and demonstrate how to make homemade pizza using Pampered Chef products. Another idea is to have a "Girls' Night In" theme and offer makeovers and pampering activities using the company's beauty and skincare products.

5. How can I encourage my guests to purchase products at my HWC demo night?

To encourage your guests to purchase products at your HWC demo night, offer special discounts or promotions for those who make a purchase that night. You can also highlight the benefits and quality of the products and provide testimonials from satisfied customers. It's also helpful to offer personalized recommendations based on your guests' needs and interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • RachelNguyen
  • General Chat
Replies