• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Offer for 6 Shows in 5 Days??

In summary, Sheila is going to be busy this November, with Thanksgiving and the hostess shows she is trying to get all of her guests in when they want to be. She has 6 shows in 5 days, and will be using the same recipes for each show. She is offering 3-5 recipes this season, and is hoping that by using similar products, she will be able to switch out her kit between shows.
Careyann
Gold Member
November is going to be crazy for me, with Thanksgiving I am trying to get all those hostesses in when they want to be. I have 6 shows in 5 days, on the Saturday I have 2 back to back. I work full time so I know I will not want to be doing much as far as packing and re-packing the bags! I always give my hostesses a few choices of recipes. Anyone have any good ideas to give out to these ladies that would use pretty much the same products so I could go from show to show without much change?
Any ideas are appreciated, I am overwhelmed by the thought of what to offer as recipe choices so I can survive this booking frenzy I've gotten myself in to!!!:eek:

I don't have any tips to help right away but here's what I do every season to help with this. I offer 3-5 recipes every season. With this I try to choose recipes that use some of the same type of products. I always keep my kit packed in my car at all times so at the beginning of the season I change out my kit to include these products plus a few others that I want to show off. I work full time and this helps me out all season! All I have to do is bring my tote with all my catalogs and change those out.Here are the recipes I'm offering this season if it helps:
Chicken Enchilada Pizza
Anti-Pasti Pull Aparts (made on large bar pan)
Spumoni Brownies

SAme recipe, or a couple similar recipe that you can use the same tools for.

What helped me on my 4 day marathons that i had the car packed, only took out the dirty dishes and put it back right away, and i kept replacing the catalogs. If you use a stone and it's freezing outside make sure that the stone gets warmed by warm water when you arrive.
Otherwise, enjoy, good luck and be strong. You will be tired by the time you are done.
Zsu

SAME recipe for each show!! Don't give a choice, just pick a FABULOUS recipe tell each hostess how amazing it is and how all of your hostesses that have done it LOVED it!!!

A Director on my HD's team said she'll be doing "Holiday Leftovers" shows in November, and she'll be making the turkey cranberry wreath.

i've been thinking about this.....
I have just started booking 3 shows on each saturday that I work. If I am going to be away from my family I might as well do it all day and make it worth it, right?
The recipes I have been doing most often lately have been the Taco Ring and the Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza. Those two are very similar (make them both on the same stone, and use many of the same tools). I do take the salad spinner for the taco ring, but could just have that in my car.
I think I am going to start telling them if they want a choice on recipes, they can book during the week, on Saturday's they can choose one of those two recipes.

I agree! The Turkey Cranberry Wreath is a GREAT choice for November shows! ;)

Or you could go back to the basics & only do the "New Consultant Kit" recipes. ;) That way you can give different options, with minimal tools & know that what's in the bag will work for any recipe that they choose. You'll also have the whole New Consultant Kit with you to show everyone what they could get if they signed to be a consultant. :D

good Idea sheila

Good Ideas! I like the Cranberry turkey wreath one, I wanted to try to incorporate something about the holiday in my shows. Though I may have to do the braid because the only large round stone I have is the old one and I hate to bring that when it isn't a current product. If I did that I could also give the option of the antipasti pizza and chicken enchilada pizza since I use the large bar pan for the antipasti too for the same reason. If anyone has more ideas, let me know!

I don't have a round stone. I have been doing the ring and the Pull-Apart pizza on my bar pan. You have to make the ring into an oval shape, but the guests don't know the difference and are thoroughly impressed.

NooraK said:
A Director on my HD's team said she'll be doing "Holiday Leftovers" shows in November, and she'll be making the turkey cranberry wreath.

That is a GREAT idea!!

I just need to say WOW!! and congrats on having so many shows booked!! After those five days you'll be exhausted BUT it'll be awesome!!

Thanks, the whole month is actually going to be exhausting! I have 12 possibly 13 actual cooking shows (the one is a maybe because I'm trying to recruit the hostess she booked under and if she does sign then that show will be hers!) 2 catalog shows, all in 3 weeks really because of Thanksgiving!!! After those 6 shows in 5 days, I get Tuesday & Wednesday off (kind of - kids involved in things keep me busy anyway) and then 2 more Thursday and Friday.
Then I get another Home office lead today that wants to book a show! Please let her want December!!!!! I'll be exhausted with some extra money for Christmas!!!

I think I can...I think I can....:rolleyes:

Careyann said:
Thanks, the whole month is actually going to be exhausting! I have 12 possibly 13 actual cooking shows (the one is a maybe because I'm trying to recruit the hostess she booked under and if she does sign then that show will be hers!) 2 catalog shows, all in 3 weeks really because of Thanksgiving!!! After those 6 shows in 5 days, I get Tuesday & Wednesday off (kind of - kids involved in things keep me busy anyway) and then 2 more Thursday and Friday.
Then I get another Home office lead today that wants to book a show! Please let her want December!!!!! I'll be exhausted with some extra money for Christmas!!!

I think I can...I think I can....:rolleyes:

My first or second November in business I had 11 in two and a half weeks! My largest month ever! You can do it! Like I said earlier, it does help to have your kit packed at all times and to do your dishes at your host's house. I offer the same 3 recipes all season so my kit is always packed to go for all three recipes.

If you are not opposed to it and have the time, wash your stuff at the party while people are milling about, etc. Then you won't be tired on top of being tired with work, parties and clean up in those jammed packed days. Your kit will be packed and set. Mara

I do try to wash everything at the party, it is easier because I work at 6:30 in the morning and hate that so I have to be in bed as soon as I can at night or it's tough to get up the next day!
I'm thinking I need to not use the DCB next month at all, I generally offer the cake or something in it but it makes my bags so very heavy and I take too much already but can't seem to cut it down no matter how hard I try!!!

Careyann said:
I do try to wash everything at the party, it is easier because I work at 6:30 in the morning and hate that so I have to be in bed as soon as I can at night or it's tough to get up the next day!
I'm thinking I need to not use the DCB next month at all, I generally offer the cake or something in it but it makes my bags so very heavy and I take too much already but can't seem to cut it down no matter how hard I try!!!

There's nothing wrong with that but it's still nice to show the DCB, is there something else you can cut out? By knowing which recipes I'm offering, I gather all the tools for those recipes and add in a few other items. Throughout the season I do take stuff out as I realize I don't talk about it or it's just taking up room.

I would never get the dishes done if I take them home! Mine at home never get done!

I just don't know. I take the large bag and then I have the smaller bag with the 4 divided spots and that one I take all the cookbooks, bamboo bowls, pineapple wedger, a platter for the sauces & cream cheese, and whatever else gets thrown in. Then I take the TTA and the Spice turn about now. Tonight for example I am doing fajita's & margarita's, and the molton lava cake, so I have the DCB and she didn't have a platter for the cake so I am bringing my large platter with handles. I did take out my cutting board and am just taking the mats tonight since I'm only cutting veggies for this one.
I know I bring way too much and I really need to rethink some of it for next month. My problem is I feel that people want to see this stuff so I bring whatever I can, I need to change my mentality, it's just so hard to narrow down what I am bringing!
I need a support group apparently!!! Pampered Chefaholics annonymous maybe?!:love:

Careyann said:
I just don't know. I take the large bag and then I have the smaller bag with the 4 divided spots and that one I take all the cookbooks, bamboo bowls, pineapple wedger, a platter for the sauces & cream cheese, and whatever else gets thrown in. Then I take the TTA and the Spice turn about now. Tonight for example I am doing fajita's & margarita's, and the molton lava cake, so I have the DCB and she didn't have a platter for the cake so I am bringing my large platter with handles. I did take out my cutting board and am just taking the mats tonight since I'm only cutting veggies for this one.
I know I bring way too much and I really need to rethink some of it for next month. My problem is I feel that people want to see this stuff so I bring whatever I can, I need to change my mentality, it's just so hard to narrow down what I am bringing!
I need a support group apparently!!! Pampered Chefaholics annonymous maybe?!:love:

I use to think the same way.... I actually book MORE parties now (first time ever having more than 3 shows in a month, I have 9 cooking shows:sing:) that I only take what I am using in the recipe and something specific that the host has asked to see (forces me to host coach). I would take the rolling case, packed to the gills, the tote with the four pockets (part of the show to go), packed to the gills, the TTA & more tote, packed to the gills, plus a bag for the cattys and order forms and pens and host packets and, and :D Get the hint. ;) Now, my shoulders and arms and back love me because I take two bags, one for the product, and one for my laptop and paperwork and the woven basket (I put my catty's and order forms in there)

It's all in the catalog if you don't have it!

1. What are the best products to offer for 6 shows in 5 days?

The best products to offer for 6 shows in 5 days are versatile and popular items that will appeal to a wide range of customers. Some examples include our Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and Mix 'N Scraper. These products are easy to demonstrate and can be used for a variety of recipes.

2. How do I ensure that I have enough inventory for 6 shows in 5 days?

To ensure that you have enough inventory for 6 shows in 5 days, it is important to plan ahead and order enough products in advance. You can also consider offering a limited selection of products and taking orders for items that are out of stock. This will allow you to restock and fulfill orders after the shows.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for hosting multiple shows in a short period of time?

Yes, we offer a special discount for hosts who book multiple shows in a short period of time. This is a great way to incentivize customers to book multiple shows and increase your sales.

4. Can I offer different products at each show or should I stick to a set menu?

You can offer different products at each show or stick to a set menu, it ultimately depends on your personal preference and what works best for your customers. Some hosts prefer to mix it up to keep things fresh and offer a variety of products, while others find success with a set menu that they can easily prepare and demonstrate at each show.

5. How can I make sure that my shows are successful and profitable?

To ensure successful and profitable shows, it is important to be organized and prepared. Make sure to have all necessary supplies, samples, and order forms ready before each show. Also, engage with your audience and make them feel excited about the products. Offer special deals or incentives for attendees to place orders during the show. Lastly, follow up with customers after the show to thank them for their support and offer any additional assistance in placing orders or hosting their own shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
Staci