• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Make on Lg. Round Stone Other Than Pizza

In summary, the Large Round stone can be used for baking, cooking, and serving. There are a few recipes included in the doc.
pchockeymom
I had a guest last night ask this question, and I realized I've been asked it often. My answer was, "biscuits, brownies, cookies, fries" BUT I'm wondering if you all could help me expand on this answer. I know there's tons more but this is all that came to mind. Thankx!

I just gave this to a customer who purchased a Large Round stone (her first stone, gift from her DH).It's 4 pages of some recipes specific to the product. Includes a couple of photos for the Turkey Cranberry Wreath.The All the Best cookbook has other rings/wreath recipes.
And if you go to CC in the REcipes section, do a "Recipe Search", and enter "Large Round Stone" as the keyword Specific Tool. There is a list of recipes (and which books) that can give you ideas.

Attachments

• LARGE ROUND STONE-Recipes-withPics.doc
    770.5 KB · Views: 1,051
Anything that would go on a flat cookie sheet.

Brownies wouldn't work, though...brownies need a pan with an edge to it. Right? Or the batter would drip off!

A few seasons back there was a recipe for brie surrounded by bread slices. Just delicious!

ShellBeach said:
Anything that would go on a flat cookie sheet.

Brownies wouldn't work, though...brownies need a pan with an edge to it. Right? Or the batter would drip off!

A few seasons back there was a recipe for brie surrounded by bread slices. Just delicious!

You could do a brownie mix as long as you put parchment paper on it; it'll prevent it from spreading too much.

Any of the rings/wreath recipes.It's great for making the big birthday cookies too. Oh, and the cookie dessert (I'm drawing a blank on the full name right now) that's topped with fruit & then has chocolate drizzled on top. Yummy!

There are a few cookie desserts - a fruit pizza with a sugar cookie base and a cream cheese icing and lots of fruit, or a taffy apple pizza with a sugar cookie base, peanut butter cream cheese icing, apples, nuts and caramel. There are more! Yum!

Besides all of the above, I use it for reheating leftovers - bbq meat, pizza (haha). Things that don't need sides, and that I want to stay crisp (like french fries, pizza crust, breaded foods - Chinese, etc).I use it for ready-made bread dough (french bread, etc) - rolls, etc. Of course, I now have more of the "proper" shapes/sizes so I don't always use the round for those items anymore, but when it was all I had, that's what we did.

I had forgotten about the wreaths! I usually make braids on the bar pan but do think the wreaths are cool. Maybe this will prompt me to start making them at shows..hmmm.

Scones turn out wonderful on the stones!

Sandi

On this site you do a search under files for round stone and there have been some awesome recipes put together for the large round stone from dessert to appetizers to complete meals!

You could do a brownie mix as long as you put parchment paper on it; it'll prevent it from spreading too much.

Just be sure to leave an inch of parchment around the brownie to allow for spreading!

esavvymom said:
I just gave this to a customer who purchased a Large Round stone (her first stone, gift from her DH).

It's 4 pages of some recipes specific to the product. Includes a couple of photos for the Turkey Cranberry Wreath.

The All the Best cookbook has other rings/wreath recipes.
And if you go to CC in the REcipes section, do a "Recipe Search", and enter "Large Round Stone" as the keyword Specific Tool. There is a list of recipes (and which books) that can give you ideas.

Great doc! Thanks for sharing!

The Jerk Nachos can be made on it. I use it for anything I could cook on the rectangle one.

1. What are some easy appetizers I can make on a large round stone?

Some easy appetizers that can be made on a large round stone include baked brie, cheesy garlic bread, and roasted vegetables.

2. Can I use the large round stone to cook meat dishes?

Yes, the large round stone is great for cooking meat dishes such as roasted chicken, pork tenderloin, and even meatloaf.

3. What dessert recipes work well on the large round stone?

Dessert recipes that can be made on the large round stone include chocolate chip cookies, fruit tarts, and even brownies.

4. How do I clean the large round stone after use?

To clean the large round stone, simply scrape off any food residue with a spatula, rinse with hot water, and use a non-abrasive sponge to remove any remaining residue. Do not use soap as it can absorb into the stone and affect the taste of future dishes.

5. Can the large round stone be used on the grill?

Yes, the large round stone can be used on the grill as long as it can withstand high temperatures. It is recommended to place the stone on the grill during preheating to prevent any sudden temperature changes that could cause the stone to crack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefZee
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • heather223