• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Give My New Consultants?

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, it can be overwhelming to know which products and tools are essential for your business. However, our top recommendations for gifts include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, Chef's Knife, Adjustable Measuring Spoons, and Flexible Cutting Mats. The Deluxe Cooking Blender is a must-have for new consultants as it can blend, chop, mix, and cook, making it a versatile and essential tool for any kitchen. Additionally, we offer a variety of resources and training materials for new consultants, including the New Consultant Training program, online community, and mentor program. Gift certificates are also available for purchase and can be used towards any Pampered Chef products. Finally, keep an eye
ktraceyk
This is my first post but I really have enjoyed all the information. I have a question about what to give my new consultants.

Can you clarify?Do you mean to help her business or as a welcome gift?

what to giveI mean to help her business. Do you give her a booking binder or any fliers to make her own?

One of the best ideas I heard at National Conf. last year was to give your new consultant 4 hostess packs, so she could give them to his/her hosts without having to wait for the kit. I also make sure to give them a copy of "What to Do While Waiting for Your Kit To Arrive" (I'm pretty sure there is a copy in the files on this board) so they have everything in order when the kit arrives and they can hit the ground running. ;)

I give new consultants host packets for their first shows and the checklist that I am attaching to this post as well as a list of 100 flyer. At the first meeting I give them a pin that says "The Pampered Chef" so they have something to wear when out and about. It's a great conversation starter to wear PC logo things...

Attachments

• SS training checklist-2006.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 471
Thanks for posting that Beth!! I wish I had something like that when I started!! :)

1. What tools and products should I give as a gift to a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it can be overwhelming to know which products and tools are essential for your business. Our top recommendations for gifts include our Deluxe Cooking Blender, Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, Chef's Knife, Adjustable Measuring Spoons, and Flexible Cutting Mats.

2. Is there a specific Pampered Chef product that is a must-have for new consultants?

While all of our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier, the Deluxe Cooking Blender is a must-have for new consultants. It can blend, chop, mix, and cook, making it a versatile and essential tool for any kitchen.

3. Are there any resources or training materials that are beneficial for new consultants?

Yes, we offer a variety of resources and training materials for new consultants. Our New Consultant Training program covers everything from product knowledge to building your business. We also have a helpful online community and a mentor program to support you on your journey.

4. Can I purchase a gift certificate for a new consultant?

Yes, we offer gift certificates that can be used towards any Pampered Chef products. This is a great option if you are unsure of what specific products the new consultant may need or want.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for new consultants?

We frequently offer special promotions and discounts for new consultants to help them get started on their business. Keep an eye out for these offers on our website or through your consultant's newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • alidafrizzell
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach