1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What to give new consultants

1. ktraceyk

ktraceyk Member

This is my first post but I really have enjoyed all the information. I have a question about what to give my new consultants.

Feb 18, 2006
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Can you clarify?

Do you mean to help her business or as a welcome gift?

Feb 18, 2006
  3. ktraceyk

ktraceyk Member

what to give

I mean to help her business. Do you give her a booking binder or any fliers to make her own?

Feb 18, 2006
  4. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

One of the best ideas I heard at National Conf. last year was to give your new consultant 4 hostess packs, so she could give them to his/her hosts without having to wait for the kit. I also make sure to give them a copy of "What to Do While Waiting for Your Kit To Arrive" (I'm pretty sure there is a copy in the files on this board) so they have everything in order when the kit arrives and they can hit the ground running. ;)

Feb 18, 2006
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I give new consultants host packets for their first shows and the checklist that I am attaching to this post as well as a list of 100 flyer. At the first meeting I give them a pin that says "The Pampered Chef" so they have something to wear when out and about. It's a great conversation starter to wear PC logo things...

Attached Files:

Feb 18, 2006
  6. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Thanks for posting that Beth!! I wish I had something like that when I started!! :)

Feb 18, 2006
Have something to add?