• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Give at Sampling of TPampered Chef?

In summary, if you were hosting an opportunity-sampling of TPC what hand outs would you include in your packets? Besides the Your life your way brochure?? Just getting prepared for mine (just in case anyone decides to show up):confused:
heat123
Silver Member
If you were hosting an opportunity-sampling of TPC what hand outs would you include in your packets? Besides the Your life your way brochure?? Just getting prepared for mine (just in case anyone decides to show up):confused:
TIA!

A kit agreement
The DVD

I was actually going to show the DVD or parts of it as part of the presentation (while they eat a dessert I made) but I guesss I can offer to send it home with them too? Anything else?

The temptation is to send them home with a bag full of things, but remember that over-informing is just as bad as under-informing. Let their questions lead the discussion, and dictate any additional information you send home (like the Rewards brochure or whatever it's called these days).

Maybe have a mini version of a "why bag" to give them. Cute stuff like:
matchbox car (do PC for a car payment)
a plane or boat (to earn free trips/travel)
fake money
cut up credit card (pay off credit card debt)
Payday candy bar (or any of those similar ones people use...Smarties - they're smart if they sign, stuff like that??:confused: )
small cooking utensil because they'll learn to cook better (at least I did :p )

That was my two cents! :) Good luck!! I hope people show up for you!

chefann said:
over-informing is just as bad as under-informing.

That is SO true!

pamperedbecky said:
Maybe have a mini version of a "why bag" to give them. Cute stuff like:
matchbox car (do PC for a car payment)
a plane or boat (to earn free trips/travel)
fake money
cut up credit card (pay off credit card debt)
Payday candy bar (or any of those similar ones people use...Smarties - they're smart if they sign, stuff like that??:confused: )
small cooking utensil because they'll learn to cook better (at least I did :p )

That was my two cents! :) Good luck!! I hope people show up for you!
ohhh, that's a cute idea!

This was posted on CS the other day. I forwarded it to my Director and she loved it. I couldn't find the original post so I copied and pasted it from my email. You might find it useful in your presentation or as an insert in your packets.

From Director Eileen O'Heron a FABULOUSLY humorous approach to introducing all the benefits of our company!!

I hope you're enjoying the weather today!! :) I went out for a 5 mile run, took a shower and am sitting on my patio with my laptop - ahhhh - I've liberated myself from the confines of an office....life is sweet! I came up with my own "Jeff Foxworthy" list of "You might want to think about becoming a Pampered Chef"...I know you guys have a sense of humor - see if you can relate...

"If you're tired of waking up to that annoying 6am alarm clock....you might want to become a Pampered Chef consultant"...

"If you're sick of sitting in rush hour traffic day in and day out...you might want to become a Pampered Chef consultant."

"If you're tired of being passed over for a raise or promotions....you might want to become a Pampered Chef"...

"If you've deprived yourself and your family of a GREAT PAID FOR vacation every year....you might want to become a Pampered Chef". (we're headed to the Atlantis in 34 days, but who's counting??)

"If you want to be in control of your future...you might want to become a Pampered Chef"...

"If nobody is paying you to use your PC tools tonight when you make dinner....you might want to become a Pampered Chef"...

"If you're NOT having fun doing what you're doing RIGHT NOW....you might want to become a Pampered Chef"....

What are the most popular products to give as samples at a Pampered Chef party?

Some of our most popular products to give as samples at a Pampered Chef party include our Garlic Press, Quick Slice, Manual Food Processor, and the Mix 'N Chop. These products are not only useful for everyday cooking, but they also showcase the quality and versatility of our kitchen tools.

Can I customize the samples to fit a specific theme or dietary restriction?

Absolutely! We understand the importance of accommodating different dietary needs and preferences. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose products that align with your desired theme or dietary restriction.

Do the samples come with instructions on how to use them?

Yes, all of our samples come with instructions and recipe ideas to help you get the most out of your Pampered Chef products. We want to make sure you feel confident and excited to use your new kitchen tools.

Can I purchase the samples at the party?

Yes, you can purchase any of the samples at the party. In fact, many of our guests end up purchasing the products they sampled because they are so impressed with their functionality and quality.

Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing samples at the party?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants may offer special deals or discounts for purchasing samples at the party. Be sure to ask your consultant about any current promotions or discounts available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kitchenqueen