1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What To Fix For Booth

1. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

I'm doing a booth next weekend for a fashion show. I'm really excited about it. It's at one of my favorite stores. After the fashion show I will be providing snacks but it needs to be something that has already been prepared ahead of time for 50-75 people. I will be doing the booth by myself this time so I'm a little nervous. I was thinking something with the deluxe mini muffin pan and tart shaper. I only have the seasons best cookbook and the recipes that I can get from consultants corner. I'm really new and don't have much experience. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Judy

Mar 27, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

You don't say where you're from. You might want to check to see if your state health codes allow you to prepare something for the public from your own kitchen. Unless the fashion show is by invitation only, it's a public event.

Mar 27, 2009
  3. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

Thanks for asking. I'm from Colorado but the snacks are for the store workers and the models. They will be placed in the back not really for just anybody.

Mar 27, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

You still might want to check. Some states are really picky about things like that.

As for what to make, a good-sized relish tray using one or two of the dips from the seasoning mixes along with bread and oil dips using the Oil Dipping Seasonings would be good.

Mar 27, 2009
  5. whiteyteresa

whiteyteresa Veteran Member

For dessert profiteroles (???) puffs

:chef:

Mar 27, 2009
  6. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

Okay but don't ask me to pronounce that one. Just kidding - thanks.

Mar 27, 2009
  7. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Do you have any of the Pineapple Rum Sauce? Pour some over a cream cheese block and serve with crackers. Very good, very simple.
    The pineapple salsa and Lime tortilla chips are great!

Mar 28, 2009
  8. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

No I don't have but thanks.

Mar 28, 2009
  9. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

I'd really suggest you NOT do food - you'll need a food handler's license and a hand-washing station... big pain esp. w/o warm water to wash your hands!

Mar 28, 2009
Have something to add?