• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Easy Snack Ideas for a Fashion Show Booth?

In summary, Judy is doing a booth at a local store for a fashion show and is a little nervous because she is doing it by herself this time. She has some ideas for snacks that she thinks would be popular with the public, including relish trays and puffs with cream cheese.
jj16
Gold Member
I'm doing a booth next weekend for a fashion show. I'm really excited about it. It's at one of my favorite stores. After the fashion show I will be providing snacks but it needs to be something that has already been prepared ahead of time for 50-75 people. I will be doing the booth by myself this time so I'm a little nervous. I was thinking something with the deluxe mini muffin pan and tart shaper. I only have the seasons best cookbook and the recipes that I can get from consultants corner. I'm really new and don't have much experience. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Judy

You don't say where you're from. You might want to check to see if your state health codes allow you to prepare something for the public from your own kitchen. Unless the fashion show is by invitation only, it's a public event.

Thanks for asking. I'm from Colorado but the snacks are for the store workers and the models. They will be placed in the back not really for just anybody.

You still might want to check. Some states are really picky about things like that.As for what to make, a good-sized relish tray using one or two of the dips from the seasoning mixes along with bread and oil dips using the Oil Dipping Seasonings would be good.

For dessert profiteroles (???) puffs

:chef:

Okay but don't ask me to pronounce that one. Just kidding - thanks.

Do you have any of the Pineapple Rum Sauce? Pour some over a cream cheese block and serve with crackers. Very good, very simple.
The pineapple salsa and Lime tortilla chips are great!

No I don't have but thanks.

I'd really suggest you NOT do food - you'll need a food handler's license and a hand-washing station... big pain esp. w/o warm water to wash your hands!

1. What are some quick and easy recipes to prepare for a booth event?

One popular option is our Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, which can be made ahead of time and quickly reheated in a toaster oven. Another option is our Veggie Dippers with Ranch Dip, which can be assembled in minutes and requires no cooking.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my booth menu?

We have many recipes specifically designed for our products, such as our Spiral and Slice Veggie Spiralizer for zucchini noodles or our Quick-Stir® Pitcher for refreshing fruit-infused waters. We also have tips for using our products in traditional recipes, such as using our Manual Food Processor to chop nuts for a salad topping.

3. What are some crowd-pleasing dishes that will attract customers to my booth?

Our Chicken Enchilada Dip, Buffalo Chicken Bites, and Mini Fruit Pizzas are all popular choices that are sure to draw in customers. These dishes are easy to prepare and offer a unique twist on classic favorites.

4. How can I accommodate dietary restrictions at my booth event?

We have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as our Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies and Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip. We also have tips for adapting recipes to be dairy-free, nut-free, and more.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for samples at my booth?

Yes, our products are perfect for creating bite-sized samples to offer to customers. Our Cut-N-Seal® and Brownie Pan are great for making mini sandwiches and brownies, while our Mini Muffin Pan is perfect for creating bite-sized appetizers like our Caprese Salad Bites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • Pampered Laura
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies