• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering the Latest Announcements at Conferences!

In summary, at Pampered Chef conferences, new product releases, promotions, and updates to the compensation plan are announced. There are also exclusive discounts and promotions for attendees, open to everyone including current and potential consultants as well as customers. For those who cannot attend, updates can be found on social media, through email newsletters, and on the company's website. The conference also offers networking opportunities and various workshops and training sessions to learn from top leaders in the company.
dkitten13
Is there always a new announcement or new programs that we learn of at conference? I listen to alot of the old CDs from conferences in the past and it seemed like there was always some big new "thing". Just trying to get even more stoked if possible!

Thanks!

This is my first conference, too, but conference season. I know the new Fall products will be announced, and the new themes to go with them. I don't know about anything else.

What is TOF OHS?

There's usually a recruiting promo announced, but those promos are extras, so don't plan on there being one.At general sessions, we'll get:
new fall products
new fall theme shows
TPC/Excellence Awards recognition
level promotion recognition (new Directors, ADs, etc.)
charitable giving report
if there are some: sales promo, recruiting promo, new product sales promo (like Panorama in the past - we'll get this if there's a large product/product line introduced)

Sarah,TOF is Tetralogy of Fallot, a Congenital Heart Defect. OHS is open heart surgery. Thanks for asking!

Ok, I just looked it up. How is Harrison doing now?

He's good, thanks! He will need to be followed by a Cardiologist for the rest of his life, may need additional surgery and can't participate in competitive sports but other than that he is a normal, crazy 4 1/2 year old!

1. What types of announcements are typically made at conferences?

At Pampered Chef conferences, we often announce new product releases, promotions, and updates to our compensation plan. We also share exciting business news and recognize top-performing consultants.

2. Will there be any special offers or discounts announced at the conference?

Yes, we often offer exclusive discounts and promotions for conference attendees. These offers are only available for a limited time, so be sure to attend the conference to take advantage of them.

3. Can I attend the conference if I am not a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, our conferences are open to everyone! We welcome current consultants, potential consultants, and customers to attend and learn more about our company and products.

4. How can I stay updated on the latest announcements if I cannot attend the conference?

We understand that not everyone can attend our conferences, but you can still stay updated by following us on social media and signing up for our email newsletter. We also post all major announcements on our website.

5. Are there any opportunities for networking and learning at the conference?

Absolutely! Our conferences offer a great opportunity to network with other consultants, attend workshops and training sessions, and learn from top leaders in the company. It's a great way to expand your knowledge and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • wadesgirl