1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What to expect?

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Is there always a new announcement or new programs that we learn of at conference? I listen to alot of the old CDs from conferences in the past and it seemed like there was always some big new "thing". Just trying to get even more stoked if possible!

Thanks!

Jun 20, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

This is my first conference, too, but conference season. I know the new Fall products will be announced, and the new themes to go with them. I don't know about anything else.

What is TOF OHS?

Jun 20, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

There's usually a recruiting promo announced, but those promos are extras, so don't plan on there being one.

At general sessions, we'll get:
    new fall products
    new fall theme shows
    TPC/Excellence Awards recognition
    level promotion recognition (new Directors, ADs, etc.)
    charitable giving report
    if there are some: sales promo, recruiting promo, new product sales promo (like Panorama in the past - we'll get this if there's a large product/product line introduced)

Jun 20, 2009
  4. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Sarah,

TOF is Tetralogy of Fallot, a Congenital Heart Defect. OHS is open heart surgery. Thanks for asking!

Jun 20, 2009
  5. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Ok, I just looked it up. How is Harrison doing now?

Jun 20, 2009
  6. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

He's good, thanks! He will need to be followed by a Cardiologist for the rest of his life, may need additional surgery and can't participate in competitive sports but other than that he is a normal, crazy 4 1/2 year old!

Jun 20, 2009
Have something to add?