• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperately Seeking a Show: Am I Screwed?

In summary, if you are inactive for a year your career sales are wiped out and you have to start over. However, if you are in a bind and can't find a show, you can hold a mystery show and invite all your past and current customers and host them for a night. You need $200 in orders to stay active, and can e-mail friends or promote it at work.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I recieved a letter from the HO today.
I haven't had a show since Feb. I have to get a show in.
I had one scheduled for this Sunday, but the Host flaked, and went to Arizona.
I don't know what to do.
I just sent emails out to family regarding a Fundraiser I am doing for my cousin. I am adding $3 to the $3 PC gives for hosting a party. No leads.
I am so scared they might kick me out.
Anyone experience this before.
Am I screwed???

You can be inactive for a full year!!! You are fine!!! Don't worry about it. I did it all the time when I had a FT job. And when I moved over here!!! The only thing that happens is your Career Sales totals are wiped out and you have to start over.

Something my director told me to do when I'm in a bind is to contact 15 people & ask them to participate in a $1000 catalog show. 10 of those 15 will help you out. All they have to do is collect $100 in outside orders. How you divvy up the host benefits is up to you. I haven't tried it yet, but when she does this, she gets a very good response. Just give them a certain amount of time to get the orders & submit them as 1 big show.

Or offer a 20% off sale - takes all your commission but then you're active again!

Or offer a 20% off sale - takes all your commission but then you're active again!

Melissa, I am currently inactive and have been for about amonth. I was totally devasatated when it happened. but for the last few weeks I have been taking it easy and re-grouping. my sales have never been great and my shows have never been consistent. I am hoping my show on the 18th will qualify!! dont worry. if it happens then regroup and pick it back up when you are ready. good luck and I hope it dont come to that!!

To stay active all you need is $200 in orders. Can you email some friends about the April specials or pass the catalog around at work (if you have an outside job).

Mystery HostHold a mystery host show. Invite all your past host and customers and EVERYONE you know. They can earn tickets for everything from RSVPing to spending $25 or more. At the end of the night you draw a ticket and the winner is the Hostess but you do all the work. You could do it open house style and have PC recipes prepared to munch on or you could do it like a real show or something hands on.
You only need $200 to stay active. I figure if 8 people bought $25 in product you made it! This month they get something free if they spend $60. That will help too.
To boost the sales I give the "Hostess" a couple of days to get outside orders so she can get more free stuff. I usually get at least $100 in outside orders. If you have time try that if not close it that night!!
Good luck!

Phew,
Man was I worried! I have been trying to promote my business, but no luck.
I have an open Fundraiser for my cousin who is going through lung transplant, but other than that, no shows.
I am promoting the extra that I am putting in for my cousin, and hoping that I get some bookings off of that.
Thank You Everyone!!!

I sometimes pick something out of the catalog relating to some theme and offer a discount on each or deal like free shipping if they buy all four. Like this month I offered the outdoor plates, skewer set, quik stir pitcher, and jumbo turner each @ 10% off. Sent out e-mail to everyone I knew and set a date to get them by. If they bought all four, they got free shipping. Sold so far two pitchers, two turners, set of plates, and I have till next Wednesday yet. So I am counting. Also set out an e-mail on the HWC products and have a catalog show booked. I also offer to host shows in my home for people!
I see you are in So. Cal- Have a get to know Pampered Chef ****tail & appetizer Barbecue! Have the chillzane products and the barbecue tools out and have it a couples party. Get the men involved in using those tools! Last year I offered the all the tools for Barbecueing with the bag at 10% off. I sold over 20 sets. Great way also to get the women to buys for Fathers day!

Good Ones Kirsten!
Thanks, I will keep these in mind.
I originally started offering my home for the shows, but I recently put my house up for sale, so that is going to be held off until I get my new home.

1. Can I still have a successful show even if I don't have a large network of friends and family to invite?

Yes, absolutely! While having a strong network can certainly help, it is not the only factor in having a successful show. There are many other strategies you can use to reach out to potential customers, such as hosting online parties or partnering with local businesses or organizations.

2. How can I encourage people to attend my show?

One great way to encourage attendance is to offer incentives or special deals for those who RSVP and attend the show. You can also create buzz by promoting the products and demonstrating how they can benefit the attendees. Additionally, reaching out to individuals personally and inviting them can make a big difference.

3. What should I do if I don't have a lot of experience with hosting parties or events?

First of all, don't worry! Pampered Chef provides a lot of resources and support for our consultants, including training and tips for hosting successful shows. Additionally, don't be afraid to ask for help from your upline or fellow consultants. They can offer valuable advice and support to help you feel more confident in hosting your show.

4. How can I make sure my show is fun and engaging for my guests?

One of the best ways to make sure your show is enjoyable for your guests is to keep them involved and interactive throughout. Encourage them to participate in activities and demonstrations, and create a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. You can also offer fun games or prizes to keep things interesting.

5. What if I don't reach my sales goal for the show?

While it's always great to have a successful show with high sales, it's important to remember that every show is different and some may be more successful than others. Don't be too hard on yourself if you don't reach your goal. Instead, focus on what you can learn from the experience and use that knowledge to improve for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • Takaramei
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Takaramei
  • trisigma730