• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Bliss - Quick & Easy Recipes!

and the water washes it all away.The silicone scraper moves the food cleanly from the sides of the bowl.
LBurke
I am doing a joint show with a pleasure party lady this Sat. We're doing a 'Chocolate bliss' theme and I'm making a choc micro cake and a m&m brownie trifle. In choosing recipes that would go together quickly, they don't show off many products. I normally do a scavenger hunt thru the catalog to show off products I don't talk about in my demo, but want to show them some more hands on quick stuff too. What should I do? I don't want to spend a lot of time or money on anything These are the ideas I had...
Garlic - press and slicer
onion - mandoline and cutlery

You can also show the Food Chopper with onion... Get a lime and you can show the Microplane Adjustable Grater, Zester/Scorer and the Citrus Press. You'll also be showing the cutting boards. I would also have a potato and maybe a carrot and/or cucumber... you can show the Vegetable Peeler, the Serrated Peeler and the Julienne Peeler... And I don't know how you feel about purchasing a pineapple, but you could demo that too and hand out pineapple chunks... just a few thoughts. I really enjoy doing the no recipe demo... You get to show off the really cool things and I usually do it really fast and have juice and peel all over, everyone likes it (be sure to have a garbage bowl!)... Good luck!

mighty potato demo... APCS / garlic press / food chopper / mandoline / QSP / batter bowl & scraper / stoneware

scottcooks said:
mighty potato demo... APCS / garlic press / food chopper / mandoline / QSP / batter bowl & scraper / stoneware

Ok...You have me curious. I can figure out what you'd do with a potato for most of those items, but what do you do with it for the batter bowl & scraper? I'm assuming with the Quick-stir Pitcher you just put the pieces in some water and show it stirring around. :D

got me too scott, what's the APCS?

the APCS is the Apple Peeler Corer Slicer.

If this is a joint party, it already sounds like you are doing a lot to me. I wouldn't worry about doing too much else.

The APCS is the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. It would work the same way on a potato as on an apple.

I'm wondering how the QSP would work on a potato, too. Mashed potatoes?

Thanks, though, Scott. 3 from our team have a booth this weekend and a huge local event - and we're not allowed to give out food samples. This will definitely help with some demo ideas.

It's a little unsightly, (brown & flecks of greyish potato) but I put a few drops of food coloring in the water and it's kind of fun!

Put whatever you chop/grate/peel into a batter bowl and show how the silicone scraper moves it all cleanly from the sides of the bowl. (you can get to the bottom of your batter and see if all the dry mix is incorporated, etc. etc.)

I used a large batter bowl with water to rinse everything right after using - the good part about potatoes is they are water soluble (even if it dries on stuff!)

1. What kind of recipes are included in "Chocolate Bliss - Quick & Easy Recipes!"?

The recipes in "Chocolate Bliss" range from decadent desserts like chocolate lava cakes and truffles, to savory dishes like cocoa-rubbed steak and mole sauce. There are also recipes for beverages, snacks, and breakfast items.

2. Are the recipes in "Chocolate Bliss" difficult to make?

No, all of the recipes in "Chocolate Bliss" are designed to be quick and easy to make. They use simple ingredients and straightforward instructions, making them accessible for both experienced and novice cooks.

3. Can I use any type of chocolate in these recipes?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate in these recipes, whether it's dark, milk, or white. The recipes will specify which type of chocolate is best for each dish, but you can always use your personal preference.

4. Are there any gluten-free or dairy-free options in "Chocolate Bliss"?

Yes, there are several gluten-free and dairy-free options in "Chocolate Bliss". Many of the recipes can easily be modified to fit dietary restrictions, and there are also some recipes that are naturally gluten-free and dairy-free.

5. Can I make substitutions in the recipes if I don't have certain ingredients?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipes if you don't have certain ingredients on hand. The recipes are designed to be flexible and allow for substitutions based on personal preference or ingredient availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leslie0831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DMB75
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Chozengirl