• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do With Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, to earn Pampered Chef Dollars, you can host a party, attend a virtual party, or make a qualifying purchase. These dollars can be used towards any purchase on the website or through a consultant, but cannot be redeemed for cash or used for shipping or tax fees. They do have an expiration date of 60 days from the date they were earned and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. To check your balance, you can log into your account or contact a consultant.
sherri lynn
This may be the dumbest question of all, but what else can we use PC dollars on besides paperwork? I've looked on consultant's corner and cannot find any place where it shows anything else to be purchased, just paperwork. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!

Samples (at change over time), and products that are on the supply order list...

On a funny note (at least to me)...when I read your title, my first thought was "SPEND THEM!", but then I realized you were probably looking for more information than that!

Pay for conference
Pay for a personal product order

I'm saving mine for Kit Enhancement. After you complete your 3rd month, you'll get to buy up to $500 worth of stuff for 40% off! Hello knife block for me!

Thanks, and yes, that's probably how I would have looked at it too "spend them, silly"!!

Yes, various types of product purchases or supplies. Consider the booking/recruiting slide! The roll cart is another great one to make getting to/from your shows easier (assuming you don't have a lot of stairs on either end). Kit enhancement is anther great place to spend them. You can get more for FREE!

1. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars, you can host a party, attend a virtual party, or make a qualifying purchase. For every $50 you spend, you will earn $10 in Pampered Chef Dollars.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars towards any purchase?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef Dollars towards any purchase on our website or through a consultant. However, they cannot be redeemed for cash or used towards shipping or tax fees.

3. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. They are valid for 60 days from the date they were earned.

4. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other promotions or discounts?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They can be used as a form of payment, but not in conjunction with any other offers.

5. How can I check my Pampered Chef Dollar balance?

You can check your Pampered Chef Dollar balance by logging into your account on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Your available balance will also be shown at checkout when making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies